B.Models.

duff man

Hi All.

Dose anyone know of a uk supplier of these models. I have had a look at there dealer network which shows most items sold out before supply. So its going to be a case of get a pre order in, however there dealer network seems to be lacking on info on how to place an order. I assume at this stage its not possible to deal direct with them.

Any help please.

Craig.

Craig, I do not think a direct shipment to the UK should be a problem for Van Biervliet. Just contact them and ask. I found the availability of their models to be quite acceptable, compared to other brands. Gino

Craig, I do not think a direct shipment to the UK should be a problem for Van Biervliet. Just contact them and ask. I found the availability of their models to be quite acceptable, compared to other brands. Gino

Thank you Gino, I am awaiting there response.

Craig.

Suggest using the model shop in Aachen you can pre order from them. Had an email yesterday to say they have my model of 5505 in stock.

Van biervliet are very helpful but won't ship direct, this even includes things like spare wheels, you have to order through a dealer.

Agree the models are excellent.

post-27790-0-79174700-1463851189_thumb.jpeg

Forgot to mention if you are into sound on your B-Models 55's and CFL 18's there is a very clever Belgian chap who has tweaked the sound files and added manual notching, etc. if you are interested I'll let you have his details and Dropbox account.

Forgot to mention if you are into sound on your B-Models 55's and CFL 18's there is a very clever Belgian chap who has tweaked the sound files and added manual notching, etc. if you are interested I'll let you have his details and Dropbox account.

Many thanks for your help. I am looking to get my hands on some of there rolling stock items. My layout is based in Austria so the 55s not on my hit list, however I do appreciate your response.

Craig.

Archived