Upcoming O gauge sale - End of the line at Marsh Lane

MarshLane

• RMweb Gold

Chaps,

Just a quick update - a few items have already moved, but I am slowly putting together a list of what is available.  If anyone is interested, please do PM me - happy to provide photos etc.

Dapol GWR 6400 Class 0-6-0 Pannier BR Green late crest - DC Powered £325 - Only test run

Lionheart four-coach suburban B set - BR lined Maroon livery - £675 - Brand New, Never run

Heljan BR blue Class 45 - DC powered, not numbered, as new - £535 - Only test run once

Heljan BR blue Class 40 - DC powered, numbered and weathered - £500 - Test run

Heljan Covered Bogie Cargowaggons (2) - £140 each (or £270 for the pair)

Postage would be at cost, and agreed with any purchaser.  Im in no rush to move things, just looking to reinvest the money into my modelling and would rather somebody be getting some enjoyment out of things.

Oh and is there anyone building their own trackwork, who wants any C&L sleepers, chairs etc....  Have a big box full of it all here, still in its original bags as it arrived. :(  Also have some JLTRT etched fishplates.

Rich

• Friendly/supportive 1

2 hours ago, MarshLane said:

Oh and is there anyone building their own trackwork, who wants any C&L sleepers, chairs etc....  Have a big box full of it all here, still in its original bags as it arrived. :(  Also have some JLTRT etched fishplates.

Rich

What you got and, more importantly, how much? Just come back from annual holiday, so skint really, but perhaps the wife will sub me!

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, malcolmcelyn said:

What you got and, more importantly, how much? Just come back from annual holiday, so skint really, but perhaps the wife will sub me!

Hi Malcolm,

I'll go through the box (possibly tomorrow, if not it will be Thursday) and list the part numbers and what's there.  There's quite a bit, as I'd been stock piling it for the layout!

Rich

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium
On 09/09/2019 at 22:47, MarshLane said:

Hi Malcolm,

I'll go through the box (possibly tomorrow, if not it will be Thursday) and list the part numbers and what's there.  There's quite a bit, as I'd been stock piling it for the layout!

Rich

Rich

I may also be interested in the C&L bits once you have an idea of what the box contains.

• Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold
On 09/09/2019 at 21:45, malcolmcelyn said:

On 11/09/2019 at 16:51, Ray H said:

I may also be interested in the C&L bits once you have an idea of what the box contains.

Had an offer for the various track making items that were displayed here, so have removed the pics. 

Rich

Edited by MarshLane
Post Update