New GWR 3D printed buildings

DavidMatthewson

I've recently been bitten by the 'T-bug' and am currently working on a small layout of Luxulyan in Cornwall in the late 1930s, when it had a china clay dries at the station - so an excuse for goods traffic!

As part of this I've been working with a very talented 3D designer (Pegasus Designs) to design and print prototypical structures from Luxulyan - and more general variations of them - and this is working out well I think.

post-29067-0-81434100-1464169802_thumb.png

These are available for other T Scale enthusiasts over on Shapeways site - see http://shpws.me/Ma0E

We are currently working on a set of corrugated iron lamp huts and line side huts which will available in the next week or so.

Finally, I hope it's OK to post this here - this is not a 'business' and the Shapeways prices are 'at cost' - I just thought I'd make the designs available to everyone interested in T Gauge rather than just use them for myself ;}

I think T Scale is very interesting and whilst I'm concerned it is (mostly) a single source product the opportunity to make full length 'real scale' runs is just too tempting!

David

Archived