Dapol Collectors Club

HullCityB17

I got an email and a answer machine message from Andrea from Dapol at the Dapol Collectors Club today.

Andrea took over the role last week of looking after the Collectors Club. She emailed me to say that she had come across my Membership form which I filled in at Warley which I had paid for my membership and noticed that I had not been sent my membership pack and membership card.

So, I have sent Andrea and email back thanking her and confirmed my postal address as she has said she will start my membership as from today. I also said I look forward to the 00 Gauge Class 59 & 68 models.

If anyone else has any membership questions I having a feeling now that there has been a change in personnel these are likely to be answered.

Hopefully, there could be more changes in staff and improvement in customer feedback further down the line but I did not dare push my luck asking such a question!

Hopefully this is the first of many steps to a successful future. It could be wishful thinking, but as my two Class 73's have had no bits fall off, run perfectly as I only run DC, and the yellow ends on my Electric Blue will be rectific when I get the chance. My other model is the BR Green model which I am happy with and I have another two which I have still on order.

I rang them a couple of weeks back to find out what had happened to my form- I'd been late renewing but had heard nothing.

I was told that Nicola had left (I got the impression that it had been unexpected) and that my form was in the pile waiting to be sorted.  It was retrieved and I paid over the phone- the renewal pack and the pannier tank I'd ordered arrived two days later.

Hopefully Andrea will get things sorted quickly and the club will take an upwards trajectory.

Les

The pannier ran well pretty well full-time at Manchester DCC show the other weekend, having had the briefest amount of running in beforehand - it is run in now!

• 7 months later...

I paid the 25 quid to join the Collectors Club on the 14th, of January this year on - line, but have not had an email from Dapol acknowledging this. My card has been charged by the way.

Anybody on here recently joined the Club could possibly enlighten me as to Dapol's procedure ?

Cheers,

Chris

I paid the 25 quid to join the Collectors Club on the 14th, of January this year on - line, but have not had an email from Dapol acknowledging this. My card has been charged by the way.

Anybody on here recently joined the Club could possibly enlighten me as to Dapol's procedure ?

Cheers,

Chris

Hi Chris, if you haven't already done so, drop an email to club@Dapol.co.uk, for attn. Andrea, I am sure she will sort it out for you, and let you know what is happening.

Rod

Hi Chris, if you haven't already done so, drop an email to club@Dapol.co.uk, for attn. Andrea, I am sure she will sort it out for you, and let you know what is happening.

Rod

For some obscure reason, the email system insists on putting a capital 'd' , the correct address is Dapol.co.uk (lower case 'd'

For some obscure reason, the email system insists on putting a capital 'd' , the correct address is Dapol.co.uk (lower case 'd'

Archived