Kirtley Model Buildings

kirtleypete

I'll be at the Reading 0 gauge trade show on December 1st.

New items include cast iron urinals (actually laser cut plastic!) for the platform or a street scene, a variety of outside toilets and my new book on the Syston and Peterborough Railway. 

Peter

• 4 months later...

It's time I began keeping this thread up to date now that RM Web has settled down again.

I've published a new edition of my book 'STATION COLOURS' with more information, details of BR liveries into the 1970's, BS colour charts and more. 

The price is £19.95 for 160 pages and it is available from Amazon as well as my stand at O Gauge shows.

Peter

414tSnCGRhL.jpg

• Like 2

I have today published another book, now available from Amazon and I'll have copies on my stand at O Gauge shows of course. 

It covers all stages of building an O Gauge layout from planning through baseboards, track, wiring, buildings, scenery and backscenes to fiddle yards and presentation. 

Peter

51DAPdEHrrL.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

These are the models I will have for sale on my stand at Doncaster, with a couple more to follow next week:

1. NER station building based on Ravenstonedale in LNER colours, (very similar to NER livery). 

2. Highland railway signal box based on Garve, with fully detailed interior and removeable roof). 

3. Midland railway station building based on Whissendine in MR/LMS colours with LMS poster boards. 

4. Midland signal box.

5. NER signal box based on Grosmont in LNER colours.

6. GNR signal box. 

Peter

DON 1.jpg

DON 2.jpg

DON 3.jpg

DON 4.jpg

DON 5.jpg

DON 6.jpg

DON 7.jpg

DON 8.jpg

DON 9.jpg

• Like 3
  • Craftsmanship/clever 4

I've added two more station buildings - we can't have the GWR and SR feeling left out. 

The GWR model is based on Buckfastleigh - I still need to add the canopy brackets to this one. The SR station is based on Hayling Island. 

All these models will be on my stand at Doncaster on Saturday.

Peter

DONNY 1.jpg

DONNY 2.jpg

DONNY 3.jpg

DONNY 4.jpg

• Like 2
  • Craftsmanship/clever 3

I've added a small GWR station building based on Hemyock, and that will be it now as tomorrow is packing up day.

I've also added the canopy brackets to Buckfastleigh station. Hopefully I'll see some of you at Doncaster,

Peter

WEB2.jpg

WEB3.jpg

WEB1.jpg

• Like 1