C&L Finescale

Andy Y

10 minutes ago, SouthernMafia said:

Thanks, I understand the situation and I am being patient, but I've had the "mailbox full" thing a few times now and it's a little frustrating when you can't even leave an answer phone message, sods law indeed! It says to me too many people have left messages not that the phone is engaged, so perhaps a capacity issue on the answer phone.

I have tried again just now and got through ok :)

I have no idea on this at all, there are times when I cannot get hold of Phil, but usually I can get through to him. Its not ideal having a limited time slot, but Phil needs time to pack up items, assemble orders and go to the post office. Mondays is a bad day to get him just due to the volume of calls after the weekend, I was surprised I got hold of him quickly today.

I forgot to mention the new 7mm scale GWR 2 bolt sprues with 10 x standard chairs and 2 of each L1 (bridge) J (joint) chairs and functional fishplates

Also the older 4 bolt sprue has been repaired and these chairs are back in stock

• 2 years later...

Sorry to drag this old topic up again. I put in an order on November 28 last year and paid the same day, yet I have not received my order to date. I live on the west coast of Canada so phoning is a problem but I have emailed Phil several times. On each occasion I have received a reply with a different excuse and a promise to despatch the goods, but the website still says 'Awaiting Processing'. Is anybody else experiencing similar problems?

Thanks

Graeme

• Friendly/supportive 2