Folkestone Model Railway Exhibition 1/2 Oct

RF900

Neely is 14'3" by 4'9". It is available if this suits you but would have to discuss with fellow operators as I can't personally attend.

Further details if you are interested.

Regards

Yes I would be interested if you could let me know and have more details

I can bring Loco Grave Yard  9ft fully scenic exhibition layout and my Russian cold winter village layout  6ft and both can be operated by one person and am based in Kent also and have van.

Before anyone comments on the fact that there are no scraped HST at present, I have set the layout  in 2017 lol

post-24599-0-64428400-1467278181.jpg

post-24599-0-84021800-1467278190.jpg

I had a brief chat with my fellow operators this morning and unfortunately half of the team is unable to commit themselves at this stage. Bearing in mind that there appears to be another suitable offer of layouts, I think we should bow out.

However, I will email you details of Neely if you let me have your email address so that you might consider us for next year.

Regards

I had a brief chat with my fellow operators this morning and unfortunately half of the team is unable to commit themselves at this stage. Bearing in mind that there appears to be another suitable offer of layouts, I think we should bow out.

However, I will email you details of Neely if you let me have your email address so that you might consider us for next year.

Regards

Hi Terry

My email address is : CDELTIC@AOL.COM

Still looking

Archived