Coach interior detailing pack

I have used the old Peco sets in a number of models over the years, including the Kitmaster models for which they were designed (I still have about half a dozen Southern Region Mark 1 kits to build).  I recently found that I was down to my last set of four different kits and started looking for them online only to discover how much they have increased in price over the years. This being so, I have started to use colour photo-copies (on thin card) from the remaining sets which, when assembled, can't be distinguished from the originals.

Dave R.     

• RMweb Gold
On 15/10/2019 at 00:05, Steamport Southport said:

The Peco ones used to be ten a penny a few years ago. You couldn't give them away. Now they are seen as collectable.

Some details of them here.

http://www.kitmaster.org.uk/pecocoachint.htm

Jason

Dont know if it was just because I needed to print out the images there at a different scale, or that the Hornby coach interior is a different dimension, but it was really difficult to fit them into the coach.

Would be really good if @Scalescenes did come up with something better!

Hi all,

I have recently seen some of the Kitmaster interiors for sale at that well know online site as part of a job lot of Superquick buildings. There used to be a company called LHP that made graphical update packs for H/D engines and wagons. They also did if memory serves me right some interiors for coaches they looked very nice from the pictures. Sadly the proprietor of the company died last year and there is very little left on the afore mentioned site. But some may come up second hand if you are lucky. I have used quite a lot of his engine products in the past and can confirm the hi quality of them.

Edited by cypherman