strangelygreen

N gauge dairy/creamery

Built this 'freelance' dairy using card, printed brickpaper and bits and pieces from the scrapbox. Inside is detailed with pipework, tanks and figures. It is N gauge and the close-up photos don't do it any favours. Hope you like it.

DSCN1042_zpsf9re3wto.jpg

DSCN1033_zps1qzrakho.jpg

DSCN1035_zpswvdz2orf.jpg

DSCN1036_zpstqfieyp3.jpg

DSCN1048_zps8b9encrj.jpg

• Like 6

Looks rather good Rich. 

It reminds me of a similar structure in South London, but for the life of me can't think where!

Kind regards,

Nick.

This is excellent.  

It's an interesting choice and I think freelance is actually a lot harder than copying a prototype since you have to be architect as well as builder!

Really well done.

Andrew

Brought back memories of taking my nan's 'milk money' to United Dairies' place near Sandy Bridge, Llanelli; you just need a mixed selection of electric and petrol milk floats lined up next to the loading dock, along with a Land Rover  (to recover the broken-down ones)

Right up there with the high quality of your other buildings, I hope it doesn't rain today as my hat is off to you!

Chris, that link was a nice diversion, thanks for posting.

Doug

Excellent work.  You have come up with an excellent building beautifully rendered.  The detail and finish is very impressive.  And interior and lights too!