Unnamed depot layout - EWS/FGW

MRC_Jacob

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Liking the HST's. Nice to see a FGW theme also. You don't see much FGW modelled on here considering the ebay value of FGW branded models. Would like to build a HST depot layout myself but a full rake is so long there's not much space to do so sadly . The EWS end to end TMD is a bit overdone nowadays and they all look the same in my opinion. Lovely work keep up the progress.

• Like 1

Liking the HST's. Nice to see a FGW theme also. You don't see much FGW modelled on here considering the ebay value of FGW branded models. Would like to build a HST depot layout myself but a full rake is so long there's not much space to do so sadly . The EWS end to end TMD is a bit overdone nowadays and they all look the same in my opinion. Lovely work keep up the progress.

Glad you like it. If I had a longer layout I would have it solely FGW but due to the size locos fits perfectly so EWS is used also.

I have 3 full length FGW HST sets and one Cross Country HST set and I would love to have them all out on a layout but very hard to find a layout that is big enough to accommodate them all

Glad you like and thanks for the comments! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...