NEW OO gauge Crowdfunded Class 92 initiative

DJM Dave

Put my expression of interest in for two. Have people been receiving confirmation e-mails ok? I checked my e-mail address before sending the expression of interest, have checked junk folder and so on, but no confirmation e-mail.

Put my expression of interest in for two. Have people been receiving confirmation e-mails ok? I checked my e-mail address before sending the expression of interest, have checked junk folder and so on, but no confirmation e-mail.

Hi,

without giving too much info away an order was successfully placed this afternoon from the southern hemisphere for 2. i cant tell if its you as your name isnt visible on RMW,

cheers

Dave

I sent my expression of interest at around 3:00 and still haven't received a conformation...it seemed an awfully long list but I certainly ticked one!

Jack.

I have registered for a DBS one and looking forward to following the progress. I am like others still waiting on confirmation email but it did take me to the pre order success page so assume that it has gone though?

Hi,

It appears they may be a glitch on confirmations to customers.

For now, if you get to,a screen saying you've successfully placed an 'interest' please just take a screen cap for future reference just in case you don't get an automated mail.

You should get one, but this just covers bases. If you don't get a 'success' page come up you have not input choices, or address etc correctly, so just back page and double check.

HTH

Cheers

Dave

Hi,

It appears they may be a glitch on confirmations to customers.

For now, if you get to,a screen saying you've successfully placed an 'interest' please just take a screen cap for future reference just in case you don't get an automated mail.

You should get one, but this just covers bases. If you don't get a 'success' page come up you have not input choices, or address etc correctly, so just back page and double check.

Just one last thing, some of you don't use a name here but use a name when you 'express and interest'. Can I ask you put your RMW name on the form please as it makes cross checking quicker and easier.

HTH

Cheers

Dave

I would like to order more than one, however I haven't decided on whether I will go for DCC sound or DCC ready.  Is there any indication of price for either, and are these definite orders, or would it be possible to change later on?

thank you

I would like to order more than one, however I haven't decided on whether I will go for DCC sound or DCC ready.  Is there any indication of price for either, and are these definite orders, or would it be possible to change later on?

thank you

Dave wrote the Following in post#1 in the NEW OO gauge Crowdfunded Class 92 initiative topic

"Crowdfunding price TBC but approximately £150.00 per model"

Dave wrote the Following in post#70 in the New N gauge Crowdfunded Class 92 electric locomotive project topic

"Currently the decoder and speaker is going to cost around £110.00 on top of the loco price, but will be factory fitted and marked as such, and as such fully warrantied by DJM

I'll firm this up a bit closer to deposit time as obviously I might get a reasonable discount for buying in bulk etc. so I can pass that on.

cheers

Dave"

​This might give you a indication as to the price of either model i.e. approximately £150.00 for DCC And approximately £260.00 for DCC + Sound ( Dave this is your cue  to correct me if I have grossly miscalculated )

​Hope this helps

​John

Hi everyone,

In the last 2 days i have received orders through the system from the following people (for the crowdfunded N and OO models.....please excuse the not putting the surname just a letter as it keeps people anonymity.

Richard P., Paul T, Paul B, Christopher Mc, James C, Roger C, Gordon C, Mark D, Simon M, Stuart M, Jonathan R, Andrew Mac, Kevin W, Steve N, Ben H, Andy P, Joseph B, Chris Sc, John B, Christopher A, David F, Matt D, Lachlan, Jack T, Ferdinand, Markus, Nile, Raymond C, Andy G, Keith W, Oliver R, 

I hope most of you got confirmations, but these are all since Tuesday that have been accepted through the system. If you havnt got your name here, please try again.

cheers

Dave

Do want those that have already submitted to do it again? Obviously we cannot do a screenshot as it was a couple of days ago now. To be honest I can't even remember if it took or not, it appeared as though it did. RFD for Canada :)

Hi mate,

I've printed a list of names of persons (first names and first letter of surname) for those successful 'expressions of interest' received since Tuesday morning, If your name is there then don't worry its in the system, if not, please try again.

cheers

Dave

Dave is there a number of orders you need before the model is viable and are you willing to say what that number is?

Also what about advertising there must be more people not on this forum who want one. Haven't seen anything on other forums I lurk on (but haven't joined). Do you plan a bigger launch sometime maybe Warley if you are attending?

Thanks

Mark

Ps have just expressed order for 2 and added rmweb name along with my real name in the box if that helps

Edited by reevesthecat

Dave is there a number of orders you need before the model is viable and are you willing to say what that number is?

Also what about advertising there must be more people not on this forum who want one. Haven't seen anything on other forums I lurk on (but haven't joined). Do you plan a bigger launch sometime maybe Warley if you are attending?

Thanks

Mark

Ps have just expressed order for 2 and added rmweb name along with my real name in the box if that helps

Hi mate,

Yes there is, but I'd like to keep the mystery there for a while.

However bearing in mind it's only been a few days I must concede I'm extremely encouraged by the 'expressions' received in both N and OO so far.

All magazines now have a press release, and my website will be going live with the info this evening.

I'll be contacting all the press again in about 2 weeks with an update, and and keeping that going on forums etc.

POS material at various shows this next few weeks, to inform those that haven't heard.

I also have some advertising booked in a couple of magazines that will now be mentioning the crowdfunding projects.

Funnily enough I had a serious offer this morning of a banner towing plane and free banner advertising DJM and the 92 to fly over the N gauge show at leamington for an hour or so in the morning and afternoon. I thought it a great idea, but! Lol

Cheers

Dave

Thanks

Mark

I got your 'expression' by the way, thanks :-)

Thanks for the info Dave.

It would be nice to know if we are getting close to the magic number but obviously that will not happen for quite some time yet. Can we have one of those thermometer type things blue peter used to have for their appeals on the website so we know if we are getting close. Might help persuade some people they need a second (or third) model.

Cheers

Mark

I've got a successful screenshot, no email, and I'm not in your list, where do I stand...? Don't want to overinflate your orders!

Hi,

please PM me your name and i'll take a look.

cheers

Dave

Hi everyone,

In the last 2 days i have received orders through the system from the following people (for the crowdfunded N and OO models).....please excuse the not putting the surname just a letter as it keeps people anonymity.

Richard P., Paul T, Paul B, Christopher Mc, James C, Roger C, Gordon C, Mark D, Simon M, Stuart M, Jonathan R, Andrew Mac, Kevin W, Steve N, Ben H, Andy P, Joseph B, Chris Sc, John B, Christopher A, David F, Matt D, Lachlan, Jack T, Ferdinand, Markus, Nile, Raymond C, Andy G, Keith W, Oliver R, 

I hope most of you got confirmations, but these are all since Tuesday that have been accepted through the system. If you havnt got your name here, please try again.

cheers

Dave

Did so yesterday Dave - we're all good :)

I've realised why I didn't appear in your list is because I'm after n gauge ones...!

But Dave mentioned N and OO...