Abbotswood junction - Original layout - thread now closed please see Abbotswood and Norton Junctions

Phil Bullock

• RMweb Gold

I am looking forward very much to seeing you and the layout in person next week. Hopefully I will get to say Hi if you are not too rushed

That's great Colin - look forwards to saying hello

Kind regards

Phil

• RMweb Gold

This was the ambient light by the time we finished tonight! Sprightly is in there somewhere - see the Bachmann 43 thread for a clearer shot...

post-7138-0-09807200-1443906897_thumb.jpg

Phil

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold

Cheers Andrew

Would like to think we've moved on a bit since then but very grateful to Andy Y for the invite to that do which got us on to the circuit...

Please come and say hello again...

Phil

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Cheers Colin

The good news is that was a straight running sequence - hope the layout behaves as well next weekend

Phil

Sat here with my 1970 Combine waiting underline some cops and what do we get replacement Hymeks :jester:

Nice one Phil.

That's 43's for you!

Phil

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Just back from 3 day course in Leeds and getting all fired up for Great Electric Train show - set up tonight, Jimbo and Pierre good to go too....

If it aint done this morning it aint getting done!!!

Hope the layout runs as well as last weekend - apart from the rouge BG at the head of 1M22 that is.

Phil

Edited by Phil Bullock
  • Like 3

• RMweb Gold

How about tonight matey....

https://youtu.be/_vlmOzGiTOg

Still loading, should be along in about 30 minutes - its just a shortie today...

Phil

https://uk.search.yahoo.com/search?ei=utf-8&fr=ytff1-yff32&p=heaven%20i%27m%20in%20heaven%20song&type=

Mike.

• RMweb Gold

Hi Phil, hope you got home safely.

It was good to meet you in person and see Abbotswood "in the flesh"  It certainly didn't disappoint I had to have three helpings of thrash during the day first and last and a little top up part way through.

Glad I managed to "cop" it before it goes back to the works for phase 2.

Look forward to updates on here when you get started :locomotive:

• RMweb Gold

Thanks Colin - and also everyone else who dropped by to say hello - Crepello, Ian Lister, Mike Brown, Mike Connor, Mark Alden, Kevin Tregunna, Br Blue to name but a few, apologies to anyone I may have missed.

Layout ran very well - the odd glitch to start with, and the odd item of rogue stock but soon sorted

James and Pierre are a great crew too ....

Many kind comments made - and yes it was packed on Saturday!

Phil

• Like 3