Abbotswood junction - Original layout - thread now closed please see Abbotswood and Norton Junctions

Phil Bullock

• 1 year later...
  • RMweb Gold
On 04/09/2018 at 07:36, Enterprisingwestern said:

Personally, I'd go with a quality bass reflex speaker, they seem to pick up all the nuances throughout the range, I see no point in re-inventing the wheel myself.

Mike.

And yup you were right Mike!

• Phil Bullock changed the title to Abbotswood junction - Original layout - thread now closed please see Abbotswood and Norton Junctions
  • 1 month later...
  • RMweb Gold
On 12/08/2013 at 19:38, Phil Bullock said:

You've seen they layout - now heres the real thing.

Albeit a few years later - didn't have a decent camera until 1976 when my parents brought me a Rollei B35 for my 21st birthday. The box and semaphores went in 1969 unfortunately.

So firstly we have a very interesting southbound working with a Class 45, a down train between the down goods loop and the overbridge.

post-7138-0-28720900-1376333204_thumb.jpg

Hang on a mo - why has the loco got a hazchem label on the front? Must be something pretty nasty in those tankers, can anyone advise?

That photo corresponds to phase 1 as currently built, heres one from phase 2 at Norton Junction

post-7138-0-41721200-1376332509_thumb.jpg

31265 has been out to Honeybourne tip, the driver and guard are obviously intent on crossing over to the down line from the singled Evesham line (this is a western train on a GW line!) as they return to Worcester.

More to come, both at this location and elsewhere in Worcestershire - will put those on a separate thread.

Phil

@Downendian - heres the ammonia train at Abbotswood - not sure what that barrier is either! Phil

• Thanks 1