BRM youtube update?

dana

To  Andy York , BRM Staff and Warners Publishing . i  have subscribed to your YouTUbe account  but you havent  updated in awhile . I feel that im missing out on a lot of product info and useful demos that are in your DVDS> Yes im aware of the BRM mag and RMweb But not upddating the account loses Free publicity to Others in the world  about the joys Of Britisth Railways Modeler  and RMweb  . I Know that the Staff of BRM have put alot of Time and effort in to produceing the vids and not updating the youtube  account is a shame . I wonder how many Kids get a Thomas tank engine  trainset and would like to see  more of what to do when they and thier parents discover your site . even a 50 sec vid of what to look forward in the next issue woulkd help them as it helps them to become aware of Brm and increase sales of BRM in chains that are not  WS Smiths and Tesco's. I'm sure Warners publishing and The Staff  of BRM have monthly staff meatings about production costs and other stuff but  as a reader and A forum member i thought i would bring this up .   

Archived