Nigel N

Weedkilling Coaches

Currently showing as out of stock on Invicta's website. I can't believe that they sold 504 pairs of coaches this quickly, presumably/hopefully there are more en route!

Spoke to Invicta earlier today and they confirmed further stock of the weed killing coaches are awaited. The lady I spoke to kindly promised to call me when additional stock arrives

• Informative/Useful 2

Have they been delivered? I preordered back in Feb '18

I have not heard from Invicta since my last post. I suspect that as a small business, their credit lines with Bachmann mean that they can only take a modest number of the coaches at a time and that re-stocking will only ocur when invicta have paid for their previous deliveries. I am anticipating a call this month; you can always call them if you want a more specific timescale.

I think it would be a good idea to re-name this post Fisons Weedkilling Coaches. 

• Like 1

Apparently they was a fault found on some, and they and have gone back to Bachmann, for rectification!

Regards,

C.

• Like 1

I had a fault with my brake coach, the bogie pivots had disintegrated and the bogies just fell out. I made my own pivots and all is well again. Not the best for the cost but, happy to do a bit of modeling.

12 hours ago, MrB said:

I had a fault with my brake coach, the bogie pivots had disintegrated and the bogies just fell out. I made my own pivots and all is well again. Not the best for the cost but, happy to do a bit of modeling.

Modelling or re-engineering a Bachmann mess up?

Regards,

C

On 14/10/2019 at 20:59, dogbox321 said:

Modelling or re-engineering a Bachmann mess up?

Regards,

C

Good point re-engineering

Coaches are still waiting Bachmann's remedial work according to Invicta.