South West Model Railway Show - Fleet Air Arm

2ManySpams

• RMweb Premium

Last summer we were contacted by someone from the Fleet Air Arm museum about the model railway show they planned to hold on 12th 13th June 2010. We provided layout details but have heard nothing since and attempts to get in touch with them have failed.

The link to the show is here (although there's not much beyond the date).

Can anyone shed any light on this show, have any contact details (yes i've tried the Marketing Department on 01935 842614) or indeed have a firmed up invite to attend?

I'm trying to confirm one way or another if we have an invite or not.

Thanks for any help.

There were definately road side signs advertising this event displayed in the Mendips last weekend(I traveled between Frome and Cranmore by bus then).

It seems from previous reports that it is mainly a "Manufacturers showcase" event without much import from the enthusiast boy.

Perhaps somebody in the Yeovil club or similar reads this and can provide more details.

Wally

I have PM'd you with contact details for FAA.

I took Castle Hill there in 09 and am taking some of The Long Line this year.

Its a nice doo in an unusual environment but like such events organised by 'outsiders' to the model railway world, has idiosyncrasy...so if there's anything else exhibitor wise you need prior.. let me know,

best of luck.. Mark

Last summer we were contacted by someone from the Fleet Air Arm museum about the model railway show they planned to hold on 12th 13th June 2010. We provided layout details but have heard nothing since and attempts to get in touch with them have failed.

The link to the show is here (although there's not much beyond the date).

Can anyone shed any light on this show, have any contact details (yes i've tried the Marketing Department on 01935 842614) or indeed have a firmed up invite to attend?

I'm trying to confirm one way or another if we have an invite or not.

Thanks for any help.

• RMweb Premium

I have PM'd you with contact details for FAA.

I took Castle Hill there in 09 and am taking some of The Long Line this year.

Its a nice doo in an unusual environment but like such events organised by 'outsiders' to the model railway world, has idiosyncrasy...so if there's anything else exhibitor wise you need prior.. let me know,

best of luck.. Mark

Mark, with the details you provided in your pm i should hopefully be able to sort this out.

Many thanks

Chris

Archived