Hornby/Arnold Brighton Belle

gelboy45

Having complained about the solebar cut-outs and hesitating in buying I missed out on the umber/cream version. Probably serves me right but I hope that there will be further releases. 

In hope......

Gerry

I'm awaiting the rest of the Hornby Arnold range with baited breath.

Keep your eyes peeled - they occasionally pop up on ebay. If you fancy a Blue/Grey one they are still for sale on the Hornby web site for the RRP of £200. But there are only 3 left so hurry it up!

Anyone heard any rumblings about the prospective Hornby/Arnold N range?

I've not heard any rumblings of another run of BBs or any additions to the Hornby N gauge range - indeed under the current circumstances at Hornby I would think both are fairy unlikely unfortunately...

My guess is that this product was an opportunity for a  market test, on the basis of here's a likely to be popular subject never previously available in N for which we have the complete research, and the necessary expertise in N - possibly a complete suitable drive and running gear design template - from a business acquisition.

Only known to Hornby, their return on this investment. Surely it all hangs on that; if it did well, then when another suitable subject is developed for OO... The prospect of a sound commercial return is usually all the incentive a business requires...

• RMweb Gold

Hello there,

When I last spoke about this with Simon Kohler - formerly of Hornby - he indicated without being definitive that for a combination of reasons it was unlikely there would be any new models in N from Hornby in the forseeable future.  I hope he's wrong of course!

cheers

Ben A.

Archived