Thomas RHENEAS Bachmann USA

Stevelewis

Edit: posted simultaneously with Neil ;)

Not to knock Edge's offered parts but for info Narrow Planet are about to release another conversion kit too with a few different options. Personally I prefer a brass chimney and platework so will go for their option which will no doubt be a tad more too.

No problem :) I've tried to include a few options myself but I'll freely admit that I'm one guy sitting in front of a computer and nothing on the level of Narrow Planet. My aim was to provide bits that could be used to create a convincing and good looking  model that didnt require a lot of money or a lot of skill to install. Horses for courses kind of thing :)

• RMweb Gold

No problem :) . . . My aim was to provide bits that could be used to create a convincing and good looking model that didnt require a lot of money or a lot of skill to install. Horses for courses kind of thing :)

Yep nicely put, I like the fact we have both the conversion options and to be honest on the SR one I'll only be changing the chimney and face anyway. For the Dolgoch conversion I'll be trying to replicate her as I drove it on a footplate experience :)

• 3 weeks later...