Greenwood

Georgie!!

• RMweb Gold

Hi Georgie,

This layout is certainly coming along. I never saw your previous one but you are certainly excelling yourself here.cool.gif

You have certainly got an eye for detail and it will be good to see this progress. Some excellent diaramas are evident and I think you are going to develop your skills building Greenwood-that's if you don't get distracted by girls, cars and horses!biggrin.gif

Well done and keep the posts coming!

Cheers.

Mark

Hiya all,

Thanks Mark for the kind comment, I shall try my very best wink.gif Not too sure what you mean by horses??

The other day my grass arrived, the only problem I think is that the grass is way too bright!! I ordered the Spring coloured grass but really should have gone for Autumn as that was a little bit darker, Im still going to add hanging basket liners to try and make it a bit darker and then add wild flowers and things like bushes and a bit of litter.

Road signs have also been added although half of them have fallen down, but thats just due to me not making deep enough holes for them rolleyes.gif

Two lamp posts have also been added, Soon I shall properly rig them up and test them to see if they work, Although lamp posts tend to be yellow these will be bright white so that if my room is a bit dark, the bright lights will light the way!!

post-6787-126901304116_thumb.jpg

post-6787-126901306143_thumb.jpg

post-6787-126901314685_thumb.jpg

post-6787-126901316702_thumb.jpg

The photos are of the road signs and lamp post and mainly of the grass. The level crossing is also still been worked on as Im not too sure how to do it but I shall get there.

All comments welcome

Regards

Georgie

Hi Georgie

Well in the short space of time you have really made a good start.Its a change to see a layout with a depth to the scenery and not just track.The cottages and quaint roads reminds me of somewhere like Emmerdale! :D

Nice to see youve not left the hobby,will be good to see the railway side develop in due course.

Regards

Lewis

Archived