Redutex

ianp

This may have been asked and answered before, but are there any shops in the UK that stock and sell sheets of Redutex imitation bricks, slates, cobbles and paving etc? DCC Supplies used to, but not any more it seems. Anywhere else?

• RMweb Premium

This may have been asked and answered before, but are there any shops in the UK that stock and sell sheets of Redutex imitation bricks, slates, cobbles and paving etc? DCC Supplies used to, but not any more it seems. Anywhere else?

A quick Google found this link http://co.uk.redutex.com/index.php/retailers-portal/list-of-uk-retailers

HTH

Rob

Hi, DCC Supplies still sell Redutex sheets I purchased a couple of sheets a month ago - their website has 15 pages of Redutex packs in O, 00 and N scale.

Robin

Hi, DCC Supplies still sell Redutex sheets I purchased a couple of sheets a month ago - their website has 15 pages of Redutex packs in O, 00 and N scale.

Robin

Thank you. Don't know how I missed them when I looked. But very good news indeed.

• 4 years later...

Only just found this product the other day, having searched for corrugated sheeting.

Purchased from DCC Supplies.  Quite expensive (IMO) but really good stuff.

I only wanted it for some narrow strips to disguise a gap I had between two resin RTP buildings.  Just the job, especially with a light touch of weathering powders to blend it in. Now I just need to do the small bit of brickwork - I think I have a small bit of Slaters ...somewhere!

PICT0037.JPG

• Like 1