BRM October +Free DVD

Isambard Kingdom Brunel

Enjoyed the DVD on Lime street. Went to see the layout last year at Halifax & couldn't get near. So good to be actually able to look at it. Also like the article on GCR extension trains. Adds another dimension.  A good read.

Only had a cursery look through my copy that was waiting for me when I got home today. Looks a fairly ok issue, though didn't seem on par with previous few, but I think that might just be some of the content didn't grab me rather than being bad in any way.

I rarely seem to get a chance to bother looking at the DVDs and have a stack of them with the other railway/model dvds I have laying around. Some I've watched though have been good, so it isn't a bad inclusion.

• RMweb Premium

Unlike some people, I don't subscribe to any of the model rail mags and I don't buy every issue - I've got enough accumulation of mags by only buying those where I can see something of interest. DVDs for me are of no interest, and they usually mean the mag is sealed so that I cannot skim it to see if there is anything interesting.  So in this case, i very much doubt that I will purchase it. But YMMV.

• Administrators

Unlike some people, I don't subscribe to any of the model rail mags and I don't buy every issue - I've got enough accumulation of mags by only buying those where I can see something of interest. DVDs for me are of no interest, and they usually mean the mag is sealed so that I cannot skim it to see if there is anything interesting.  So in this case, i very much doubt that I will purchase it. But YMMV.

BRM has a free DVD on the cover and it's not sealed.

Archived