gismorail

1 hour ago, gismorail said:

Ok hello I’m still here I think ……probably in bad books as I have been reminded that I haven’t posted anything in 2021 ……..well it was a year to forget with everything that’s been going on. 
So a quick update ……moved house done all the bits and bobs that are associated with ‘moving house’ like decorating and spending a fortune on furnishing……just glad the new house is a small property …I think it’s called downsizing …..now I do feel old :no:. Chumley End is still in store, along with all the many boxes that come with our hobby, as I have still to build the new railway room but fear not plans are now in motion and having knocked down an old brick garage and a lot of garden clearance the new shed build has finally been started and Chumley End will soon have a nice new home. 
I will describe the build on my other thread new home needs a shed so watch out for forthing updates 

oh yes Happy New Year Everyone :sungum:

Already to follow the Shed Build. :D  :good:

On 14/01/2022 at 20:48, Regularity said:

You didn’t mention 2020 as being similarly afflicted.

Is that because you have managed to forget it?

I think we all want to forget 2020 …..no railway /model shows just a lost year ……unfortunately age did continue :scared:

• Agree 2
  • Friendly/supportive 4