All new RTR PGA wagon in 4mm scale

Grimleygrid

PGA - Please Go Ahead!

If it does all come to naught, I'd just like to thank Alex and Cav for their efforts to get this project off the ground, much appreciated and I admire your get up and do something attitude.

Right, that's the anti-jinx done, when do you want my money?!

C6T.

Just a reminder that If you are interested in our PGA wagon the extended pre-order deadline is only two days away. In order to receive the pre-order discounted price please visit the orders section of our website.

I’ve increased my order on the strength of the promise of after-market number transfers. Let’s hope the necessary rush of orders happens.

First of all, may we take this opportunity to thank everyone for their expression of interest and continued support with our project.

Following the passing of the extended deadline for expressions of interest, we will be providing an update on our PGA wagon project next Wednesday the 12th of April.

Cavalex Models

First of all, may we take this opportunity to thank everyone for their expression of interest and continued support with our project.

Following the passing of the extended deadline for expressions of interest, we will be providing an update on our PGA wagon project next Wednesday the 12th of April.

Cavalex Models

Hi gents, really looking forward to the update and i've added a few more orders just to help, really hope it goes ahead will be gutted if not but great job as said above for putting so much effort in to a smashing wagon!

Couple more pics for now ;) :)

post-10797-0-54869600-1491597601_thumb.jpg

post-10797-0-15600700-1491597610_thumb.jpg

post-10797-0-94389600-1491597618_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Cavalex Models are pleased to announce that we have achieved our target level for pre-orders and delighted to advise that our PGA wagon project will now be moving forward to the tooling stage.

Thank you to everyone that has supported this project.

• Like 11

Cavalex Models are pleased to announce that we have achieved our target level for pre-orders and delighted to advise that our PGA wagon project will now be moving forward to the tooling stage.

Excellent news!

Alex and Cav, Thanks for going to the considerable effort to get this far. Looking forward to seeing them roll off the production line.

Excellent news. Get your cash out OOers so us N gaugers can have a chance at them :-)

Excellent news, well done.

Excellent news!

Alex and Cav, Thanks for going to the considerable effort to get this far. Looking forward to seeing them roll off the production line.

Excellent news. Get your cash out OOers so us N gaugers can have a chance at them :-)

Excellent news, well done.

Hello gents,

That's a great achievement - welll done!

Cheers

Ben A.

Thank you Sam, Scott, Kelly and Ben, we are very pleased and excited about moving on to the next stage.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Good afternoon Dogbox321, we plan to email invoices and then payment can be made with PayPal.

Just received my invoice today, but not sure if I can make the 50% payment via PayPal as invoice says bank transfer.  Can I use the e-mail address supplied on the invoice to pay via PayPal?

• RMweb Gold

For completeness here's the train shot - a right mix and match !

22 May 2017

Eccles Road

66007 on 6L39, 06:37, Mountsorrel Sdgs - Trowse Yard Redland Siding (11:51) - loaded stone (9 JGA, 4 PGA, 1 HOA, 4 JGA, 2 IIA, 1 JGA)

post-6662-0-53208000-1495524860_thumb.jpg

• Like 2