All new RTR PGA wagon in 4mm scale

Grimleygrid

September 2017 Update

Cavalex Models are pleased to announce that we are currently at the tooling stage of the manufacturing process. We hope to have the first sample next month.
Regular updates will be made as the tooling process progresses.

We will shortly commence the design stage of the process for our N gauge version of our PGA.

Link here:

http://www.cavalexmodels.com/Projects.html

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

will they be available in multi packs or a discount if u buy lots?

Tim

Good evening Tim, as YesTor and C6T have said, the following retailers will be stocking our new PGA wagon; Collets Models of Exmouth; C&M Models of Carlisle; John Dutfield, Chelmsford; and Trains 4U of Peterborough. 

Hope that helps.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Dear Customers,

We have had an update from China and they are experiencing some delays which is affecting the progress of our PGA model. The tooling process is underway but unfortunately our first sample will not be with us until December. Whilst we had hoped to have our first sample this month, the delays at the factory have now put the expected date back by a few weeks.

Further updates will be provided in due course and as information becomes available.

Apologies for the delay but this has been out of our control.

Edited by Grimleygrid

will they be available in multi packs or a discount if u buy lots?

Tim

Hi,

They are available to order, but we are working with the tightest of margins in this exercise, in order to help bring this model to market at an acceptable price.

Whilst I can't speak for the other retailers, I can confirm that we are unable to offer any kind of discount from our selling price of £29.95.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Livery drawings for both Redland and Lafarge versions of our PGA have been uploaded to the information section of our website:

http://www.cavalexmodels.com/information.html

We would really appreciate any feedback.

attachicon.gifIMG_7524.JPG

The couplings look good. The hook looks reasonably short and the coupling as a whole looks rigid, allowing pipes to be fitted alongside. I’m sure you’ll be testing the samples through all sorts of reverse curves.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The final payment will be due when the production models are delivered to the uk ready for dispatch to you.

As you can apprieciate that date is somewhat fluid at the moment as we work through the manufacturing and approval process. Once we go into full production then dates will be more concrete.

If anyone wishes to settle their account prior to the arrival of the models in the uk then they can by all means if that suits their budgeting requirements better.

Ok I was a little hasty with the above, I have checked the schedule and final balance payments will be due prior to production once the painted samples have been approved.

We are not sure at this point what timescale that will be as we are currently awaiting receipt of our unpainted samples, due anytime soon.

We will of course let you all know the outcomes at each step in the journey.

Regards

Cav

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...