All new RTR PGA wagon in 4mm scale

Grimleygrid

• RMweb Gold

Cavalex Models are pleased to announce that the production stage of the process for our PGA wagon is complete. The factory have advised that the models have been packaged up ready to be shipped to the UK.

We will provide another update later this week.

Hello,

Is there any ETA on the PGA wagons? Unless I've missed the update?

Many thanks

Peter

Hello,

Is there any ETA on the PGA wagons? Unless I've missed the update?

Many thanks

Peter

Good morning Peter, I have just posted an update. The wagons are currently on their way to the UK by airfreight. 

We will provide an update hopefully later this week.

Hope that helps.

• RMweb Premium

Looks great. I do wonder why some of us took the risk of underwriting production with unknown (to me) people for such a modest discount compared to the Trains4U price when we don’t have them before those who took zero risk.

But I’m sure that will become irrelevant when they do arrive.

Looks great. I do wonder why some of us took the risk of underwriting production with unknown (to me) people for such a modest discount compared to the Trains4U price when we don’t have them before those who took zero risk.

But I’m sure that will become irrelevant when they do arrive.

Yes it is ironic,isn’t it.I was only thinking the same yesterday.

Hi Amwells, we are currently working through the wagons for dispatch to our customers.

As far as taking the risk, we are very greatful for the confidence that everyone who has pre ordered has put on our ability to deliver the PGA to such a high standard. We are very pleased with how the wagon has turned out and hope that everyone who has pre ordered will agree, however Trains 4U have also taken the risk at the beginning of the pre order process in ordering in the same way as all of our backers. Gareth would also still be waiting for his delivery as we work through them if he hadn't taken the decision to drive down to Alex's house and collect the wagons in person to allow him to take advantage of potential sales at the Warley show which as you can imagine is a big opportunity for traders to boost sales.

Rest assured that we will be dipatching the wagons soon and wish to thank all who have pre ordered for making the wagon possible.

Regards

Cav

• Like 2

Hopefully we helped raise the profile of CAVALEX at Warley

We certainly shifted more than a few wagons

post-40-0-82480000-1543563733_thumb.jpg

We will have these at the Peterborough show in two weeks time, if you want to take a look.

Edited by Trains4U
  • Like 2

Dear Cavalex

Do you intend to have a second run of 4mm to mirror the livery variations that you offer on the 2mm model , secondly any thought to producing a 4 mm model with the protection panel already fitted & thirdly any mileage in producing the variant similar to this one with cut off side panels ( sorry don’t know the variant # ) to add a little variation to the rake !?

Cheers

TW

Dear Cavalex

Do you intend to have a second run of 4mm to mirror the livery variations that you offer on the 2mm model , secondly any thought to producing a 4 mm model with the protection panel already fitted & thirdly any mileage in producing the variant similar to this one with cut off side panels ( sorry don’t know the variant # ) to add a little variation to the rake !?

Cheers

TW