Modelu Figures & Component News

alanbuttler

Daft question alert........

I'm keen to order more of these excellent figures and yes I've ordered before but just to be safe can someone confirm what the orientation is with respect to?

Does leaning left for example mean, leaning to the figures own left or left as you would look at the figure?

Thanks

I'm keen to order more of these excellent figures and yes I've ordered before but just to be safe can someone confirm what the orientation is with respect to?

Does leaning left for example mean, leaning to the figures own left or left as you would look at the figure?

Thanks

Leaning to the figures left :locomotive:

• Like 1

Thanks

Thanks for the positive feedback and thanks to 71H for responding to your question! I'll make this clearer on the website.  

I've been on 50% output for over a month now, diagnosing and subsequently ordering a replacement projection unit for my second machine.  As a result a lot of the items I planned to have ready for Scaleforum will have to be postponed, realistically until November.  This includes the first new Edwardian figures, the fitters & cleaners, the Loco shed detailing components and workmen scanned at the GCR in June.  Commission work is also taking a hit on timescales so thank you to everyone who has shown such patience waiting on their orders and design work.  

• Like 4

Thanks for the keeping the lines of communication open Alan.

If we are made aware of any difficulties, I'm sure the vast majority of modellers will understand and be patient and work with you.

Keep up with the good work so far, and very much looking forward to your new releases.

Best regards, Paul.

Thanks for the keeping the lines of communication open Alan.

If we are made aware of any difficulties, I'm sure the vast majority of modellers will understand and be patient and work with you.

Keep up with the good work so far, and very much looking forward to your new releases.

Best regards, Paul.

Thanks Paul! To add to the mix I'm also moving house and moving workshop over the coming weeks! Once things are settled there should be a steady flow of new products and I can put time into pushing the boundaries a little more, especially with the platform lamps.

• Like 4

Thanks Paul! To add to the mix I'm also moving house and moving workshop over the coming weeks! Once things are settled there should be a steady flow of new products and I can put time into pushing the boundaries a little more, especially with the platform lamps.

Yee-ha.   :smile_mini:

Some quite nice long base Revos around beaconsfield in the back projection film.

P

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

"'ello, 'ello, 'ello, what's goin' on 'ere then?"
"Oh, hello officer, I'm just scanning a lamppost."
"Scannin' a lamppost? D'you think I was born yesterday? You'd best come down the station and speak to my Sargent, sonny boy."
"No, really, there are some people who want me to do this....... ok, I'll come quietly."

(Apologies to any of the boys in blue who may read this...)

Edited by Stubby47
  • Like 1

"'ello, 'ello, 'ello, what's goin' on 'ere then?"

"Oh, hello officer, I'm just scanning a lamppost."

"Scannin' a lamppost? D'you think I was born yesterday? You'd best come down the station and speak to my Sargent, sonny boy."

"No, really, there are some people who want me to do this....... ok, I'll come quietly."

(Apologies to any of the boys in blue who may read this...)

"Stand still a moment Officer, we could do with a policeman in the range".

I leave for a few hours and come back and we are talking about underpants? :-D gotta love forums :)

Now you have mentioned Revo's I see them absolutely everywhere, especially in Shrewsbury centre.   I'll see about getting the scanner round one at some point

That's what happens when you leave a thread for five minutes - Porcy gets in and and it all goes to pot....

And I thought Revos were fancy DAB radios designed not far from here in Lanark.

Dave Franks.

• Like 1