Tonbridge MRC exhibition 18th February 2017

ColinW

Tonbridge MRC will be holding their 36th annual exhibition on Saturday 18th February 2017, in the Angel Centre, Angel Lane, Tonbridge, Kent, TN9 1SF.  The exhibition is open between 10.00am-5.00pm.  Admission prices are as follows: Adults £6.00, Children (between 10-16) £1.00, Children under 10 FREE.

Layouts

Aldermouth              O gauge

Arigna Town            O gauge

Bedlam Heath          OO gauge

Blackgang                Gauge 3

Bottle Kiln Lane        OO9

Brankstone               OO gauge

Coney Hill light Rly    O gauge 

Daconby Town          3mm gauge

Gneiss Cider             Gn15 gauge

Harpur Hill Quarry     EM gauge 

Harlyn Pier                O gauge

Hendricksville            On30 gauge

Hinksey Yard             N gauge

Kunze Brucke            HO gauge

Kyle of Lochalsh       2mm fs gauge

Lindon Road             OO gauge

Liss Forest Depot     OO gauge

Llangerisech             2mm fs gauge

Maxwell                     N gauge

Medway Wharf         OO gauge

Mers Les Bains        1/32 gauge

Modbury Torr           3mm gauge

Red Hook Bay          HO gauge

Rusbury Basin         N gauge

St.Paddy                  OO gauge

Sturminster Halt       N gauge

Tanners Hill             N gauge

Theobald's Yard      O gauge

Umbridge                 N gauge

Wellmich am Rhein  N gauge

Wisteria Collop        OO9 gauge

Traders

ACE Products

Boxfile Dioramas

Carriage and Wagons models

Coastal DCC

Dart Castings

David Wills

Double O Scenics

DOW Scenics

Golden Arrow Productions

Harrison Brown Models

Invicta Model Rail Ltd

KS Laser Designs

Kent Garden Railways

Layouts4u

Matthew Cousins (Artist & Drive Thomas)

Mike Turner (Artist)

Model Railway Electronics

Plus Daughters

RCTS

Railroad Trading

Ray Morris

Roneo Models

Roxey Mouldings

Severn Models

Simply Southern

South Eastern Finecast

Squires Tools

Supercast

Videolines

Club sales stand.

Demonstrators

Jack Chalkley

Steve Sharp- Steve's Model Building Service

Loco Doctors

Societies

Tonbridge Model Engineering Society

Spa Valley Railway

The club will also have part of its new OO gauge layout Beaminster Junction on display as well as its test track.  For further information please go to the club's website, www.tonbridgemrc.com or e-mail tonbridgemrc@yahoo.co.uk.

Will put more information on here when I get it.

Colin

Hello

This will be 'Bedlam Heath's' final show in my  ownership. Where have those eleven years gone. Rather fitting to end it's tour on the Southern Region. See you in February.

Cheers

George

I can only say that the list I have been given was sent to me by the exhibition manager last week.  If you have received an invite, can I ask you to contact him directly, or it's possible he has you marked down for another year,  as while we are building up for the 2017 show, planning and booking layouts for 2018-19 (even 2020) is underway as well, and as such I am not given that information at this time.

Colin

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

As we are now just 6 weeks away from the show, and we, at the club, are starting to prepare ourselves for the show, here is some travel information for those people looking to attend.

By Car:  if you are driving to the show can you please be advised that there will be no road signs for the exhibition itself, however we advise that you follow the road signs for Tonbridge railway station (this is only a couple of minutes away) and then there should be signage for the Angel Centre or Sainsbury's, which is the other end of the building from the Angel Centre.  There are several Pay & Display car parks close to the Angel Centre, both short and long term (the car parks either side of Sainsburys are short term)

By Train:  Tonbridge station is about a 5 minute walk away from the Angel Centre, and is served by trains from Dover, Folkestone, Margate, Ramsgate, Canterbury, Ashford International, Strood, Maidstone, Hastings, Tunbridge Wells, Redhill, Sevenoaks, London Charing Cross, Waterloo East, London Bridge.  At this time there are engineering works booked for Saturday 18th February between Chislehurst and Sevenoaks, and Bickley and Orpington, which may cause delays or diversions for trains travelling to and from London.  I will look to confirm what the trains are doing nearer the time.

Colin

• 3 weeks later...

Hello

Only a week to go till Bedlam Heath's last ride. That only leaves us with three layouts. Aaaah!

Cheers

George

As I mentioned earlier, there are some engineering works between Chislehurst and Sevenoaks this Saturday.  The trains are running from London Charing Cross, Waterloo East and London Bridge, but with the diversion may add about 10 minutes to train journeys from London.

Colin

Archived