Hartlepool Model Railway Show

apbolton

I'm doing wagon building and weathering, am I?

Well, I have two hands.....

You get a free d in your surname as well, so please don't complain.

If we four demonstrators are sitting together I'm sure there will be no form of misbehaviour whatsoever. I've no idea why Baz has arranged seating at the NEC in November to separate the two of us.....

• 9 months later...

Just thought I would let the world know Hartlepool Show will be back again for another year,19th & 20th October 2019, Hartlepool College of Further Education, Stockton Street, Hartlepool TS24 7LB.

Details to follow soon.

• Like 2
  • Informative/Useful 1

• 2 months later...

s  orry for the delay in posting the list of exhibitors, but the show is well an truly sorted and we plan to be around for a few years yet, already started booking 2020.

Traders                                                              Layouts                                                                 Demonstration

North Rd Models                                             Shap Hills of the North - OO                         Wagon Building - Jonathan Weallans

Digitrains                                                          Northallerton - N                                            Resin Casting - Graeme King

Model Tree Shop                                             Los Mochos - On30                                        O Gauge Guild - Martin Smith and Peter                                                                                                                                     Simmerson

Legoman Biffo                                                  Hartley Poole - N                                            Metcalfe Buildings - Peter Titchmarsh

Durham Trains of Stanley                               Whitby Westcliff - OO                                   Waverley Route - Hull Model Railway                                                                                                                                           Club

Smart Models                                                    Easby Engineering - OO                                Jordan's Train Simulator

RCTS                                                                    Whispering Hollow - HO                               Coastliners

Durham Loco Preservation Group                 Gypsy Lane - OO Gauge

GM Transport Books                                         Barrhead Parcels - O

Mad About Trains                                              Quimswell on Sea - OO

Road and Rail Collectables                                Key Street - N

Model Road and Tramways                              Ripple Road - O

Bufferbeam                                                         Sheep Lane - OO

Direct Spares Burnley                                       Seaton Lane End - N

Triangman                                                           Wepre Park - EM

Stoneybridge Structures                                  Hexwick Fall - OO

Models in Miniature                                          Beamish - OO

DPP Model Railways                                          Kyle of Macallan - EM

Hornby Dublo 1938 - 1964                               Londonderry Goods - O

Martin Wright                                                      Chesters Yard - EM

Along Classic Lines                                             Kielder Forest  - EM

DJMS                                                                      Lindsell Town - OO

Brandon Walls - OO

Scrayigham - OO9

Edited by apbolton
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

With a few days to go, looking forward immensely to presenting Shap with its new, purpose built fiddle, with 33 trains from the early 1950s to 1967. If you haven't already seen them on the layout thread, then here are a selection of the trains that will be doing their stuff.

1288106299_Aug_13LpoolGlasgow.JPG.8ea82160eb5a637e392574b3f2744794.JPG

1432099240_Aug_16MiddayScot.JPG.294a595fb3abc9d1689ccb3c1e5e665f.JPG

1229212628_Aug_31Caledonian.JPG.6e037f9a7830d33217a4d816651c1c76.JPG

1922382373_Aug_151950spickup.JPG.5bb977a332fbe604890f6b426ba2f1fb.JPG

1420619746_Aug_421967parcels.JPG.e808ec0f92c7a3f724209a9bd2a1f609.JPG

Some recent loco detailing work undertaken as well:

DSC08952.JPG.c03ad512f20810ed47214f485919bc9e.JPG

Look forward to seeing you there.

• Like 6

Great show and a nice selection of layouts and trade.  Had a great time with my two boys and their Gran.  Hope the show was an overall success and shall look forward to next year.  Now a firm family tradition for us, 4th year.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
  • 10 months later...

We were hoping to hold a show this year but after careful consideration and discussions with the venue, we have decided against it.

We have however booked the same weekend next year, so all things being equal we are planning to hold our next show on 15th and 16th October 2022.

Hope to see all the regular visitors once again, and I will try to post more information over the coming months .

• Like 1
  • Friendly/supportive 8

• 6 months later...

OK so after not being able to go  ahead the last few years we hope that this year will be different. 

Our 2022 show is on, usual place, 15th and 16th October. 

Just started planning this but expect many of the usual faces but definitely some new ones too.

More  details when I have them.

Paul. 

• Like 4
  • Friendly/supportive 2

On 11/01/2022 at 14:44, apbolton said:

OK so after not being able to go  ahead the last few years we hope that this year will be different. 

Our 2022 show is on, usual place, 15th and 16th October. 

Just started planning this but expect many of the usual faces but definitely some new ones too.

More  details when I have them.

Paul. 

Count me in Paul.