Hartlepool Model Railway Show

apbolton

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Here is the list of layouts and traders attending     

Mutton, Foxton Town, 14th Street Yard, Wynyard Junction, Hortness mk2, Halesworth South, Redmire, Veldhort, Fenchhouses NCB, Metcalfe Road, Bury Thorn & sons, Exeter St George, Per Ardur Ad Astra, All The Fun of the Fair, Enchanted Forest, Masonville, Asenby St Peter,Fredstone Lane, Amblemere, Sandy Bay, Hakho, Fiddmers Wharf, Londonderry  Sidings, Foxwood Park, Richies Garden Railway, Penna Lane. 

Tri-angman, GM Transport Books, Legomanbiffo/DCKits, Martin Wright Horby Dublo 1938-1965, Railriders Club, 1825 Models Stockton, Durham Locomotive Preservation Group, Anoraks Anonymous,  Along Classic Lines, Elaine's Trains, Stoneybridge Structures, Sunderland Station Models, Vintage Models in Miniature, Daves Toys and Trains, Bomber County Models.

As well as various demonstrations.

Please come along and help us raise some money for Alice House Hospice in memory of Richie Mason  who was one of the founding members of Hartlepool Model Rail Group. 

• Like 2

Stop The Press!!!

Hartlepool show has an exclusive. 

Come along and be amongst the first to see some of  the new Hornby TT range announced today. 

The TT magazine are currently building a layout using items from the new range.

This will be it's first public showing,  although still a work in progress,  you can see many of the new range close up

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold
4 hours ago, apbolton said:

Stop The Press!!!

Hartlepool show has an exclusive. 

Come along and be amongst the first to see some of  the new Hornby TT range announced today. 

The TT magazine are currently building a layout using items from the new range.

This will be it's first public showing,  although still a work in progress,  you can see many of the new range close up

What TT magazine is that? First I've heard about it…

• 5 months later...

I am sorry to announce that there will not be a Hartlepool Show this year, the college are unable to accommodate us this year and I have not been able to find a suitable alternative. 

I will keep looking for next year so watch this space for updates.

• Like 1
  • Friendly/supportive 6

On 12/04/2023 at 13:09, apbolton said:

I am sorry to announce that there will not be a Hartlepool Show this year, the college are unable to accommodate us this year and I have not been able to find a suitable alternative. 

That's a shame, hopefully it's just a one off. I'd like to bring Barton Road here one year, if you'll have us! Covid took care of all our East Coast bookings and several of the shows haven't restarted. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold
On 12/04/2023 at 13:09, apbolton said:

Just caught up with this news.

I (along with lots of others, I’m sure) will greatly miss  it.

• Agree 1