'Beilhack' ZZA snowplough in OO Gauge

Hattons Dave

54 minutes ago, Hattons Dave said:

We are currently reviewing our order books for our new batch of ZZA Beilhack Snowploughs and at the moment, there are not enough to proceed with the re-run. [...] If we do not reach a satisfactory order threshold these items may have to be postponed or cancelled.

I am disappointed to hear that the production run may be cancelled, as I had been hoping to acquire them since I only started modelling after the previous run had long sold out.  In the worst case scenario, I hope that the run is only postponed to a later date rather than cancelled all together.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
On 12/07/2023 at 12:26, Sweetling Park said:

I am disappointed to hear that the production run may be cancelled, as I had been hoping to acquire them since I only started modelling after the previous run had long sold out.  In the worst case scenario, I hope that the run is only postponed to a later date rather than cancelled all together.

i missed out on first run as well and when they announced the 2nd run i was a bit excited, in October 2023 i heard they cancelled it.   

As they are withdrawing from the market. it seems likely that they will sell the tooling to one of the other manufacturers, so din't give up hope yet.  And of course there's always the second hand market on Ebay, though prices of the popular items tend to be a bit much.

• Agree 1

10 minutes ago, Michael Hodgson said:

As they are withdrawing from the market. it seems likely that they will sell the tooling to one of the other manufacturers, so din't give up hope yet.  And of course there's always the second hand market on Ebay, though prices of the popular items tend to be a bit much.

i am hoping some one picks up the tooling

i not seen any on ebay if so going be sky high

• Like 1