Oswestry in 0 gauge? Selling up instead....

coachmann

Well put. Thank goodness I don't have to knock all the posts in that would have been required for an 0 gauge layout.  Still got 3 engines, 2 coaches and 1 wagon to sell in 7mm. 

Just wondered what 7mm stock you had left? I tried to send a pm, but wasn't able to.

Just wondered what 7mm stock you had left? I tried to send a pm, but wasn't able to.

Thanks.

A SanCheng Class 14XX 0-4-2T in BR unlined black (still awaiting engraved plates). Extra detail and a lovely runner (DC).

A Sidelines LMS coach kit for a Period I corridor brake third (D1694).

3 curved, 3 straight and 1 'Y' Peco points.....Half price.

To send a PM, click the envelope icon below my avatar.

Larry Goddard

Why go OO(apart from there being loads of r2r items around), why got go for a challenge and go HO. Track as easy as OO, and you can squeeze an extra 15% in lengthways, over 25% extra flat space.

So just how much GW/BR stuff (rtr, kits, parts, etc) is available in HO ?   :scratchhead:

Well, just about the only thing I can think of that is HO scale and applies to Larry's needs is Peco 16.5mm gauge track.  Even then the sleeper (tie) spacing would be off.

I have to admit that when I open my HO boxes and look at the contents, they do seem very small - an HO SP Daylight 4-8-4 is about the same size as an LMS Princess Coronation in 4mm scale.