To stimulate discussion, post photos and exchange ideas, and (being an open public forum) help encourage others to try S scale modelling.

S Scale Workshop

tpm1ca

For those who have not yet discovered it, I help maintain a blog about the S Scale Workshop - a group of like-minded modellers who have created an exhibition layout based on the Canadian National Railways in the steam era. Our layout uses a free-mo system to provide the members with lots of flexibility, and we exhibit at a couple of shows per year, mostly in southern Ontario (Canada).

The S Scale Workshop blog is a way for those who cannot attend our shows to see what we're doing. We post photos, videos, layout plans from past exhibitions, and more.

Enjoy if you visit!

- Trevor

post-20191-0-45287900-1476971767_thumb.jpg

For those who have not yet discovered it, I help maintain a blog about the S Scale Workshop - a group of like-minded modellers who have created an exhibition layout based on the Canadian National Railways in the steam era. Our layout uses a free-mo system to provide the members with lots of flexibility, and we exhibit at a couple of shows per year, mostly in southern Ontario (Canada).

The S Scale Workshop blog is a way for those who cannot attend our shows to see what we're doing. We post photos, videos, layout plans from past exhibitions, and more.

Enjoy if you visit!

- Trevor

And excellent your blog is too! Keep inspiring us with your S scale modelling, Trevor.  :imsohappy:

I saw your layout at the recent Brampton show. Brilliant!!! ISTR you have also been at a couple of the Copetown shows. S is very tempting especially as the eyes grow dimmer but there's not enough room for 0 scale.

Cheers,

David

I saw your layout at the recent Brampton show. Brilliant!!! ISTR you have also been at a couple of the Copetown shows. S is very tempting especially as the eyes grow dimmer but there's not enough room for 0 scale.

Cheers,

David

Thanks David - and you're right: We have been to Copetown (Ontario) a couple of times, too. In fact, it was Copetown where I was first exposed to 1:64 scale modelling - an event that eventually inspired me to take the plunge and move from a fan to a practitioner. I found the size of the locomotives and rolling stock to be very similar to the O scale narrow gauge I was modelling previously.

Cheers!

- Trevor

Archived