NMRA British Region Convention 2016

Mike Arnold

We need to clarify the position about the opening hours of the NMRA British Region 2016 Convention at the Best Western Plus Manor  Hotel, Meriden on Friday 28 October through 30 October 2016 due to unexplained errors in the details as published by two monthly model railway magazines. 

This event is organised primarily for NMRA members and their guests.  It is open to the general public only on Saturday 29 October from 10.30am until 4.00pm when the event closes for the day.  It is not open on Friday 10.00am until 4.00pm but rather it will be open only for members and guests registered at the hotel, from 3.00pm until 6.00pm. Friday is set-up day. On Sunday the event will be open from 10.00am until about 2.00pm, again for members and guests only. Families do not get in free - only NMRA members' family members living under the same roof are admitted free of charge.

We apologise for any confusion the listing in said magazines may cause.

I have just completed my 11 form 901b's for the contest. Unfortunatley i can't get a bring and buy table and i have 8 collapsable boxes of built and unbuilt freight cars to shift, so their could be an impromtu carboot sale in the carpark at this rate.

I am not sure if i can post the list on here or not but i will supply it if people want to PM me.

guys its a bargin!! compare to $165 for the national convention, support the folks who helped bring us DCC standards and allow us to run models from different manufacturers on the same gauge track, and dump the politics.

by the way talking of politics probably not allowed but my list of stock HO for disposal is attached. available by mail or from the NMRABR convention this weekend.

HO Stock Disposal List 25.10.16 .pdf

Archived