EMGS website relaunched

Flymo748

Evening RMWebbers,

Unless I've missed it, I don't think anyone has mentioned the EM Gauge Society has launched a revamped website.

It looks much smarter, and easier to navigate.  Looking to find something on there, it was much more straightforward than the old version.  The Area Group calendar on the front page  is a useful reminder as to what is happening next around the country.

Even better, the "Ask a Question" section appears to be identifying new questions successfully.  It will make helping folk with advice on EM and P4 modelling much easier when there isn't the sound of tumbleweed blowing past an unanswered query.

I commend it to the assembled masses: http://www.emgs.org/

Cheers

Paul Willis

Scalefour Society Deputy Chairman, and EMGS member

• 3 weeks later...

I have just received the AGM bumf and logged in to make a comment about the societies' finances. I find that there is nowhere, so far as I can see, that I can do this.

As I'm not able to go to the AGM this is a serious omission. Members should, I think, be able to use the societies' forum and web pages to ask questions about the society.

Regards

• RMweb Premium

I have just received the AGM bumf and logged in to make a comment about the societies' finances. I find that there is nowhere, so far as I can see, that I can do this.

As I'm not able to go to the AGM this is a serious omission. Members should, I think, be able to use the societies' forum and web pages to ask questions about the society.

Regards

Under contacts, you can send an email; do you want your question to be seen by all?

• RMweb Gold

Regards

HI David,

The best way to comment about the societies' finances, as I'm guessing you would be making the comment if you could attend the AGM, is to use the contact details for the secretory and send it direct to him. This way it will be included in the meeting.

If you still want to post the question up then putting it in the forum section however this would then limit the amount of members who would see it.

Cheers

Simon

Archived