naturol

And are we not expecting to see it in January if information elsewhere is correct?

Ooh. Not sure.... I have another layout that's a little more advanced, which will be the backup if there is insufficient progress on celsa.

Today had me in wasons hardware store in Penarth, where I found a length of 4mm dia. Thread bar.

This will be used as the motion for the trapped it operated gantry.

Paul.

Whilst at the wycrail exhibition I was shown the following as a source of industrial sound to emanate from the factory buildings with the gantry.

It's a veho Bluetooth speaker

With an sd card facility.

The idea is to down load industrial sounds bites from the interweb onto the sd card

And have them play from the speaker placed into the factory. Battery life is 5 hours and is recharable.

The task has been handed to my son to put down. Avoid. Dodge. Forget. And generally abandon until I scream.

Spent last night in weatherspoons using free WiFi to download industrial sounds found the sound dog site. But a German site had our attention gripped for most of the evening with a bit of tweaking on garage band program I now have a 45min clip of heavy steelmill and factory sounds as background white noise.

Very productive. And £2.85 for a pint of carling and a bag of nuts.

• Can't find the two Gordon Gravett books to which I referred, but the 'brewery' concept he propounded can be found in this thread.

I'm sure a man of your ability and imagination, could adapt it if necessary ?

Oh ! and this caught my eye earlier:-

http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/45248-judith-edge-kits/page-24

You can't get a more 'minimum space' loco than a 48DS

• 3 weeks later...

Archived