FTG Models - CO2 TTA Tanker

Hugh Flynn

Hi Hugh,

shame things arent able to move forward with Co2 tank, myself and a mate were really looking forward to having a few of these....

may i ask, at what price per wagon £ would 1500 units only brake even on cost from china ? is it possible to raise sale cost slightly per wagon ?

ste.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Hi

I had almost given up on CO2 but please just wait and see there might be some info early next year?

Things are going on behind the scene?

As of 2 weeks ago the cad designer is completing the second set of decals .

Hugh

Hi Hugh, hope you are well.  is there any news on the CO2 tank, or is it dead in the water?  Hopefully not - I think there are a good many people who would like some of these.  Have you thought about asking for expressions of interest/pre-orders, and possibly even a small deposit - to keep people committed to the project?

Thanks,

C.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
1 minute ago, 47406 said:

It has been a little while here, so just wondering... those CO2 tanks still en-route ?

Three of these are still high on my (now short) list of things i would love to have on my railway :-)

Agreed. You can sign me up for a minimum of three, and possibly a whole rake. Very distinctive, colourful wagons.

It would be good to see some progress.

• Agree 1

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, black and decker boy said:

The FTG website seems to be dead and after 3 years and having sold on the SPA having perhaps not realised the margin expected, I would think the prospects of any more models from FTG is slim but perhaps Hugh Flynn will be able to clarify.

I too would love some CO2 and LPG tanks by the way :-)

@Hugh Flynn

Hi All, first thing no i have not fallen out with model railways and cannot wait for show,s to start up.

Yes there wont be any more models from me but this is more to do with personal circumstances.

For me as a one man band the co2 tooling costs went silly, but one thing that really did not make it enjoyable was the negativity from some which made you feeling that you wish you had not bothered? 

I thank ever one that supported me in the past.

Hugh

• Friendly/supportive 16