Changing a BRM subscription - at home to Mr Cockup

bill badger

A number of more recent BRM issues found there way into our recycling bin without my knowledge ("Sorry, but I was tidying at thought you wouldn't want them anymore..."). I have a subscription, given as a present every year, but is it possible to convert this to an electronic edition subscription and gain access to the lost issues, or heave I misunderstood how that works? Anyone know?

• Administrators

A number of more recent BRM issues found there way into our recycling bin without my knowledge ("Sorry, but I was tidying at thought you wouldn't want them anymore..."). I have a subscription, given as a present every year, but is it possible to convert this to an electronic edition subscription and gain access to the lost issues, or heave I misunderstood how that works? Anyone know?

Hi. Digital subscriptions are completely separate to a print subscription. You'd need to cancel your print subscription and then re-subscribe with a Digital Subscription, either via Pocketmags.com, Apple or Android. With Digital Editions you can purchase single issues too.

Archived