December 2016 Digital Magazine Free 2017 Calendar

jimhy

Hi all,

Received December 2016 digital Hornby Magazine with Free 2017 Calendar emblazoned across the front cover. I have looked through the whole magazine and cannot find any reference or link for the calendar.

Have I just missed it (it has been known before) or is there no calendar with the digital edition? I sent an email to Hornby a couple of days ago but have not received a response so far.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Jim.

I don't think there is a calendar with the digital edition. I get the digital version of Hornby Magazine too. It would be nice to get the calendar pages but I'm not sure I would use them it would be a bit expensive to print the calendar out.

If they did add the calendar pages how would you use them?

Most digital magazines include digital versions of printed supplements but as digital subscribers we do miss out on some free gifts, I'd like one of the Minis BRM are giving away but there's not much chance of that.

I live overseas and have got used to missing out on free gifts, most of the paper magazines used to come with a sticker on the front stating "Gift not available to overseas subscribers"

I don't think there is a calendar with the digital edition. I get the digital version of Hornby Magazine too. It would be nice to get the calendar pages but I'm not sure I would use them it would be a bit expensive to print the calendar out.

If they did add the calendar pages how would you use them?

Most digital magazines include digital versions of printed supplements but as digital subscribers we do miss out on some free gifts, I'd like one of the Minis BRM are giving away but there's not much chance of that.

I live overseas and have got used to missing out on free gifts, most of the paper magazines used to come with a sticker on the front stating "Gift not available to overseas subscribers"

Hi daftbovine,

I would not have a problem printing the pages out, cost would be a few cents. I am in Australia and find the digital editions are great, no having to wait for two to three months for the latest issues and the mark-up at the local newsagents is incredible.

The way I feel, if it is advertised on the front cover of the issue that I am reading it should be available for me to either download by a posted link or part of the magazine that I am reading enabling me to print the relevant pages and create my own calendar. It should be no different to creating a digital edition of the supplements.

Regards,

Jim.

I've found it!

Touch the yellow "Free calendar" button on the cover of the digital magazine and the calendar magically appears. I asked the magazine about the missing calendar on Facebook and they said it was there but they didn't say exactly where.

I found it by chance. It's not obvious by any means so I expect a lot of people will miss it.

I've found it!

Touch the yellow "Free calendar" button on the cover of the digital magazine and the calendar magically appears. I asked the magazine about the missing calendar on Facebook and they said it was there but they didn't say exactly where.

I found it by chance. It's not obvious by any means so I expect a lot of people will miss it.

Hi daftbovine,

Thanks for that, however upon clicking on the button I get the cover page of the calendar opening but any attempts to go further results in going back to the magazine. I have tried it on three different computers all with the same result.

As I don't use Facebook it looks like another email to Hornby and see if I get an answer this time.

Regards,

Jim.

Archived