Pen Y Bont from page 39.

Andrew P

The video in post #1105 is not 1960. It was filmed at the end of the lines existence as evidenced by the lifted Down loop at Carrog. I would say late 1964. The second film was make somewhat earlier when the 43XX's were still working the line.  Carrog was often switched out during the winter and all trains used the up platform.

Edited by coachmann

The video in post #1105 is not 1960. It was filmed at the end of the lines existence as evidenced by the lifted Down loop at Carrog. I would say late 1964. The second film was make somewhat earlier when the 43XX's were still working the line.  Carrog was often switched out during the winter and all trains used the up platform.

I noticed the lifted track Larry, but thought that was done earlier.

Cheers for the info.

Up early today Andy,

The photos look great, especially with the background detritus removed.

What computer/photo editing software program do you use?

Jinty  ;)

Morning David, It's just Windows Paint, Microsoft Office Picture Manager to get the B & W effects.

Edited by Andrew P

Morning David, It's just Windows Paint.

You lot in Derbyshire are a funny lot, we don't paint our windows here, we like to see out of them!!!!! :jester:

On another note, thanks, I'll have a look and see if I can manipulate a few of my pictures.

Jinty ;)

I love how you can just pump out amazing looking layouts.

It must be very fun, Andy. It certainly looks it! :D

Thanks Daniel, I do enjoy doodling new ideas, I seem to a have a none stop flow of ideas that I want to produce, at the moment I have to try and get more done on Kings Moreton, then I have an idea for another small OO Layout as a cross between West Shed and Fiddlers Yard. Then there is a larger O Gauge that is in the planning stage but very dependant on room at the moment.

Thanks for looking in and posting.

That PO wagon looks to be a bit of a funny howdoyoudo Andy. Grease axlebox married to a chassis that long?  Is it one of the ready-to-run wagons?

I think it might be a Slaters Kit Larry, that or Parkside Dundas, I bought it S/H as seen.

I may have to lose the kick back siding, as if I do I can extend the Platform for a better look, and providing I have room to run around the B Set, I'm hoping to add a Milk Tank to the B Set if I can.

• RMweb Premium

I may have to lose the kick back siding, as if I do I can extend the Platform for a better look, and providing I have room to run around the B Set, I'm hoping to add a Milk Tank to the B Set if I can.

Ok I am taking bets

10 to 1 scraped before Xmas

100 to 1 Still in use next Xmas

20 to 1 disused by Easter

Evens favorite,  put to one side just after new year.

Ok I am taking bets

10 to 1 scraped before Xmas

100 to 1 Still in use next Xmas

20 to 1 disused by Easter

Evens favorite,  put to one side just after new year.

You forgot to mention the bets that are Favourite to SCRAPING KM and replacing it with O Gauge. hahahhah

• Like 1