Pen Y Bont from page 39.

Andrew P

I anticipate that by the time I return to modeling for myself in four months time, all the 0 gaugers will have evaporated and 4mm/00 will be back in vogue. Interesting times...

We will all be amazed at the packet of announcements at the beginning of January and busy plotting our new N gauge adventures - I feel it in my bones, 2018 will be N gauge's year.

If you model post privatisation and have purchased 319s and Pendolinos 

We will all be amazed at the packet of announcements at the beginning of January and busy plotting our new N gauge adventures - I feel it in my bones, 2018 will be N gauge's year.

I already have a N gauge layout in the planning stage.

I already have a N gauge layout in the planning stage.

N Gauge?    Been there and done that after my last real O Gauge adventure with Trebudoc.

http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/69325-glenfinick-west-highland-in-n/?hl=glenfinick

Slate bank looking really effective, hopefully it's not to heavy to lift? 

Have you decided yet on the finish to the road bridge?

Road Bridge is half done Kevin.

Well in my reply to Kevin yesterday I said it was half done, well it's now three quarters done.

I just needs tidying around the arches, and filling and then painting, so I am getting there,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,S L O W L  E    Y :locomotive:

post-9335-0-74763300-1513692426_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-95116100-1513692456_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-29412600-1513692484_thumb.jpg

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 12

I forgot about that little gem, so you've only 3mm left for the full set.

Z, TT? :jester:  :jester: :jester:  :jester:  

You Guys do push me, BUT NO,   No,             Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :no:  :no:  :no:

It's ''OO'' or ''O''.

Edited by Andrew P

What a cracking evening, I took the Minerva Pannier up to the Club for a good run on the Clubs Dornoch Branch. It's about 60 ft long, end to end with Dornoch at one end, and the Mound at the other, and so I spent the evening just running up and down.

On Friday 22nd and Thursday 28th the O Gaugers are having running days. There all day events and so I'm hoping to go up on the Thusday for a proper run with the Jinty and Pannier, the B Set and some Goods Wagons.

• Like 4

I stopped at the Le Mans museum yesterday and enjoyed an hour or so. But not one C or D Type Jag to be seen. But still worth the visit. I once was half owner and restorer of an XK140 fhc which had a C type head so you can understand my chagrin at seeing anything but a C or a D.

Minerva Pannier................. 60' long? By heck you can tell 'em.     :jester:

I tried to do a FUNNY to your original post Larry, but you deleted and changed it so it said that I MADE AN ERROR! Me make an error, never.

It's a Fisherman Pannier.

Been playing with another Christmas Card, this time it's the O Gauge Jinty and B Set on Kings Moreton.

From this.

attachicon.gifO on KM 004.JPG

To this.

attachicon.gifO on KM 004 - Copy.JPG

To this.

attachicon.gifO on KM 004 - Copy - Copy.JPG

And a very happy Christmas to you and Dee, you have a great time and put your feet up so you will be recharged for 2018.....

And a very happy Christmas to you and Dee, you have a great time and put your feet up so you will be recharged for 2018.....

Cheers Mate, same to you and Cath, don't over do the Christmas Pudding, hahhaha, I know I will. :nono:  :nono:  :nono:

It's a running Day at the Club tomorrow so I've packed the Jinty and Pannier, 12 Wagons and the B Set. I'll stick some pics up tomorrow night. 

I'll be running on the 60+ ft end to end Dornoch Branch, so plenty of running around and Shunting, so really looking forward to it.

• Like 9

What a cracking day, up to the Club for 10am, a coffee and then unpack and set up on the Clubs Dornoch Branch.

There were 23 of up there today, 2 on the G Scale, 2 on the O Gauge Burdale Colliery, 18 on the big O Gauge Wychnor Layout, and me on Dornoch.

Fish and Chips for Lunch meant the Chippy had an extra £75 odd in his Till today.

This one is the Jinty, the second will be the Pannier.

Here is the First Video.

• Like 12

A great video Andy - it looks like you had a lot of fun. The Dornoch branch has progressed a lot since I last saw it.

Thanks Andy, The Mound has been ripped out and is in the process of being re built, hence I had to HAND CRANE the Locos around the Stock.

post-9335-0-73101300-1514488276_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-08329000-1514488343_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-26743700-1514488427_thumb.jpg

• Like 8