Pen Y Bont from page 39.

Andrew P

Hello Andy, Hope you are feeling much better now that you have rested, you really must listen to the advice the doctors and everyone on here has given you REST, REST and more REST...take care Buddy.

One of the advantages of working indoors Andy.  It's looking good. I need the light and so have to work with the shed door open. Trouble is the pesky rain is coming in horizontally this morn! 

The Parlaimentary Trains wheeldrop saves some hand-fettling. I made my own two years ago...

post-6680-0-20712000-1523961085_thumb.jpg

Edited by coachmann

One of the advantages of working indoors Andy.  It's looking good. I need the light and so have to work with the shed door open. Trouble is the pesky rain is coming in horizontally this morn! 

No Rain here, just overcast Larry, and the Shed is nice and warm and with two x 8ft Florescent Lights and ten feet of windows it's bright as well as warm, had to take my Fleece off this morning. :sungum: 

• Like 1

I see what you mean mate, hardly any room at all, it will have to be low relief buildings, l guess you will also need some sort of building on the milk dock?

Cheers mate, I think the Dairy will be just half inch wide with a canopy over the Track, but yes the Station Building will need to be half relief.

• RMweb Gold

I see what you mean mate, hardly any room at all, it will have to be low relief buildings, l guess you will also need some sort of building on the milk dock?

I wonder just how you guessed that!

So even the "men in green" can't slow Andy down. :-)

Great to see you are either on the mend, or refuse to rest and instead continue to build. 

Thanks Anthony, If my brain wasn't working and planning, be it Railway, Art Pics or life in general I think I'd go mad.

Planning to me is as relaxing as reading a book, and is often done whilst resting the eyes in the arm chair, as this is when I visualize what I can do with an area etc.

• Like 1

Spot on Andy...and now the heatwave has come, the thoughts flow better :sungum:  :O

I much prefer the summer, I hate cold dark winter nights, and a Garden Railway trundling around would be good, sitting watching with a nice Mug of Tea of a summers evening.

Back in the REAL WORLD :O , I hope to wire up the other bits of Track / Sidings this morning before going to my Cardiac Rehab classes.

Edited by Andrew P

Back from Rehab, lunch, a snooze in the chair, walked the Dog and then went out to code the 4 Point Motors, the 2 old ones and 1 new one work fine, but one new one is playing up, so waiting for a call back from the supplier I got them from last week.

Hopefully 3 will get fitted tomorrow.

Hi Andy,

I do hope your going steady buddy. But I must say I'm liking the track plan simple but effective.

As I say take it easy please.

Mark

Thanks MARK, I'm just doing an hour, or and hour and a half a day in TOPS now, mainly in the mornings, then resting in the afternoons.

I'm really pleased with the Track Plan, I wanted the run round loop to have a set of points to go back onto the main, but it would have been tight with the B Set, and impossible to have a Van or Milk Tank on the B Set, so it now runs back to the Fiddle Yard under the Bridge.

The Goods Yard is just big enough, and should, with the other original siding coming out from the Fiddle Yard, make shunting interesting still.

• Like 4