Pen Y Bont from page 39.

Andrew P

I am pleased to say that Pen Y Bont is now Sold, and will continue to be developed by another R M Web member, so he may do some update, or start a new thread once it is settled.

A big thanks to all my followers and supporters, I can now be found on Seven Mill Sidings.

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 7

I am pleased to say that Pen Y Bont is now Sold, and will continue to be developed by another R M Web member, so he may do some update, or start a new thread once it is settled.

A big thanks to all my followers and supporters, I can now be found on Seven Mill Sidings.

I didn't realise there was a track gauge of 7mm. What scale is that? You could call it S scale but some other group got there first.

Paul R

I didn't realise there was a track gauge of 7mm. What scale is that? You could call it S scale but some other group got there first.

Paul R

Hi Paul, not sure what you mean mate, but Seven Mill Sidings is my thread for my new 7mm Layout.

Just a play on words and meanings.

Good to know that the layout has gone to a new home.  Exciting times Andy, knowing that the space in TOPS has now been freed up and knowing what you are planning for SMS/DEY.  All the same, take it easy mate.

Best Regards,

Brian.

Evening

I’m very pleased to admit that I am the new owner of Pen Y Bont. Can I thank Andy for the hospitality he has shown me today and I can promise you all it will be looked after and when ready it will be exhibited.

I will be posting most of the updates on the layout via Facebook at the following address

https://m.facebook.com/Lower-Clent-1715922131867765/

• Like 7

Evening

I’m very pleased to admit that I am the new owner of Pen Y Bont. Can I thank Andy for the hospitality he has shown me today and I can promise you all it will be looked after and when ready it will be exhibited.

I will be posting most of the updates on the layout via Facebook at the following address

Congratulations Chris, did Andy Daley throw in a free pack of Welsh Cakes ?

Best regards

Craig

• RMweb Premium

Evening

Well done Chris will follow over on FB, no convincing you to keep posting updates on RMweb?

Interesting to see it become Lower Clent Worcestershire.

Cheers

Ade

• Like 2

Evening

Cheers Chris, Although I'm not a Facebook person, I look forward to seeing it Exhibited some time, and some updates as you can.

Thanks again for your purchase mate.

• Like 1

Before PYB left, I had to re do the back scene, and remove the Moutain and insert some Malvern Hills, but forgot to photograph the changes.

Congratulations Chris, did Andy Daley throw in a free pack of Welsh Cakes ?

Best regards
Craig

Shush, don't mention the Welsh Cakes, Craig. hahah.