Pen Y Bont from page 39.

Andrew P

Well folks Andy's mentioned GRASS  in two posts now could that mean that the track plan is finalised  :jester:  :jester:  :jester:

Have to admit that you've gone into 'hypo drive' now I just can't keep up with these two layouts it's really scary :scared:  :scared:  :scared: the pace of progress........ slow down and take a breath Andy you going for some sort of record !!!!!

On a serious note.........it's Bl--dy fantastic mate you put me  to shame I'm still trying to wire that threeway point on Chumley End and you've nearly built TWO layouts  :senile:  :senile:  :senile:

Sorry this was the other grass quote ........ see told you I could'nt keep up.  :jester:

Thanks Martin, I knew what you meant, I find 2 Layouts easier as I never get fed up and switch off.

Nice additions to your ever growing O gauge stock Bodgit, very nice...

Morning George, well I built those wagons back in 2009 when I started St Budoc, and they've been up the Club since I sold Trebudoc and now little used as there are about 20 or so up at the Club from other Members so I decided to bring them home.

Catch up later

• RMweb Premium

Have to admit that you've gone into 'hypo drive' now I just can't keep up with these two layouts it's really scary :scared:  :scared:  :scared: the pace of progress........ slow down and take a breath Andy you going for some sort of record !!!!!

I reckon Andy's layout building skill and speed is on a par with Brian's (Daniels) Loco building skill and speed........together they could lay and operate the real HS2 far quicker than any Government backed construction group :senile: ........hmm now there is a thought? 

A couple of arrivals over the last couple of days.

Firstly the 08 in Green arrived on Wednesday, I've ordered Version 2 Sound Chip from Paul Chetter for this one, so I will have the Black one with Pauls V1 Chip and a Bass Reflex Speaker, the Blue one with the V1 Chip and Jintymans Speaker and now the Green one with Pauls V2 Chip and Jintymans Speaker, so I will have 3 very slightly different Sounds in the 3 08's

post-9335-0-24978500-1483702970_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-51086900-1483703005_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-00803200-1483703039_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-67927400-1483703079_thumb.jpg

• Like 11

Second arrival this morning.

post-9335-0-35153700-1483703226_thumb.jpg

Can you guess what it is yet?

WOW

post-9335-0-91923900-1483703292_thumb.jpg

Now ain't that pretty!

post-9335-0-15130000-1483703338_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-95100700-1483703405_thumb.jpg

Look at that Cab detail                 SIMPLY EXQUISITE.

post-9335-0-83342900-1483703442_thumb.jpg

And now Chipped and running.

post-9335-0-53386700-1483703579_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-72650600-1483703612_thumb.jpg

• Like 16

The Ixion HC is brilliant value for the money. I couldn't resist one myself.

Don

They are Don, and such a sweet runner, the level of detail is amazing for the price, think I might need to look at Chris's Pannier now.

• RMweb Gold

Okay, I asked you to stop posting these pictures, and now look what you've done... :jester:

I'm having to wipe up the drool off my keyboard at work, it's most embarrassing...

Just love the Ixion, what a great little loco!

Great Stuff Andy,

Al.

• Like 1

Some nice arrivals there Andy not sure about the light green thingy myself though although it looks a great model ;)

Cheers

Hi Paul, this is MY PROBLEM, see my post just now in Bristol Victoria and you'll see what I mean, haha

• Like 1

Very nice Andy l am growing to the smaller industrial locos....

I must admit George, I'm liking this VERY MUCH, almost TOOOOOOOOOOOOO much, very worrying., need to go and check my Bank Account and see what I can sell. hahha.

Okay, I asked you to stop posting these pictures, and now look what you've done... :jester:

I'm having to wipe up the drool off my keyboard at work, it's most embarrassing...

Just love the Ixion, what a great little loco!

Great Stuff Andy,

Al.

Small but perfectly formed as they say, the darker Green is available, but Chris managed to find enough bits to make up the last of the light green ones, so I'm very pleased.

• Like 2

I must admit George, I'm liking this VERY MUCH, almost TOOOOOOOOOOOOO much, very worrying., need to go and check my Bank Account and see what I can sell. hahha.

From the man who was concerned at the price of a double slip, you do make me laugh Andy :jester:

Really nice locos you are amassing though :boast:

From the man who was concerned at the price of a double slip, you do make me laugh Andy :jester:

Really nice locos you are amassing though :boast:

Yeah your right Mick, but I do like Locos,

WELL NO ACTUALLY

I LOVE EM.

see BV Post.

• Like 3

I tell you what mate, having just read Paul's thread, I can't wait to see your weathering of your 08, are you going to go for heavy weathering or just a bit of grime?

Al.

Hi Al, I'm hoping to emulate what Paul has done, its superb isn't it! Also work around the hinges and handles shows more in O Gauge so well worth the effort, if I can do half as good a job as he and Jinty has done then I'll be well chuffed.

I've just had a delivery of OO Stuff to weather and I have another box arriving tomorrow so I'll have a busy few days I recon.

I sold some of my OO Railfreight Stock this evening, but the deal is that I weather some for FREE,,    WOTS FREE? I ASKED :O , HAHHAHA

I've noticed your spending a LOT of time in the 7mm section over the last few days mate, THE DARK SIDE BECKONS. :nono:  :nono: :nono:  :nono:  

• RMweb Gold

I've noticed your spending a LOT of time in the 7mm section over the last few days mate, THE DARK SIDE BECKONS. :nono:  :nono: :nono:  :nono:  

Yeah, I know, to quote another Sci-Fi classic, "Resistance is futile, You will be assimilated"! :O

I've even been on Dapol's site...

AAAAAAAAGH!

:D

Al.

• Like 1

Thanks Guys.

Well a Package from Pauliebanger AKA Paul Chetter arrived this morning containing the Sound Chips for the Green 08 and the 26, could be a bust few days, along with some Weathering Jobs, (see BV)

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 2

• RMweb Premium

Thanks Guys.

Well a Package from Pauliebanger AKA Paul Chetter this morning containing the Sound Chips for the Green 08 and the 26, could be a      bust         few days, along with some Weathering Jobs, (see BV)

Hope you mean "Busy" otherwise it could be expensive.

Thanks Guys.

Well a Package from Pauliebanger AKA Paul Chetter this morning containing the Sound Chips for the Green 08 and the 26, could be a bust few days, along with some Weathering Jobs, (see BV)

Hope you mean "Busy" otherwise it could be expensive.

WHOOPS, YES Busy, Busy Busy, thanks. 

Cheers.