Andy Y

Seen at Warley

Another unfinished project found at the back of your cupboard Andy?

• Like 2

handrail knobs are wrong, wrong colour, firebox is the wrong shape, no outside steam pipes etc etc...

<edit>

but at least there is no recess for the numberplate

Edited by Dr Gerbil-Fritters

Phil setting up safely.

IMG_20161125_155511.jpg

Free Hornby locos ! Apply here

IMG_20161125_154833.jpg

• Like 8

What's under the black cloth?

IMG_20161125_153531.jpg

Find out at 11.00 Saturday morning.

• Like 7

I expect someone will say that the first rivet on the right should be a bolt, or vise versa lol

That would be your good friend Miss Prism Neal.  :sarcastic:

I peeked under the cloth on the Heljan stand and saw EPs of the 47xx and the 07. Some good looking Class B tanks too.

Things are looking stressful for Bill on the Rapido stand due to wayward deliveries but I am sure tomorrow will see their arrival!

I have had glimpses of Bachmann's deco samples of the Stanier mogul and Webb coal tank which look excellent.

EP samples of the carflats are on the Oxford stand along with the Deans goods and Mark 3s.

Plenty to see!

• Like 6

Hornby's Head of Group Marketing, Richard Venner, will be on the stand this weekend on a mission to talk to customers. A good step forward!

• Like 4

Fortunately this year I will actually get a chance to see some stuff rather than just read about it here :)

Edited by Ian J.

Head for the Kernow MRC stand to see EP samples of the clay tigers and the latest samples of the Gatestock.

Charlie and Arran will reveal the mystery product in the morning with hand-painted EP samples on show and a working example.

• Like 1

Hand knitted.I don't want another bl***y jumper for Christmas....

Bloody spell Becker!

I peeked under the cloth on the Heljan stand and saw EPs of the 47xx and the 07. Some good looking Class B tanks too.

I'll have to come and peek under your cloth tomorrow Andy.............................to see what these mystery loco's are you are giving away. My BRM subscription has been in jeopardy lately and I may need to convince the boss that she needs to renew!

• Like 1

OH NO !

Peco what have you done

What a dilema - on Sunday I was planning on picking up some O gauge stuff at the show for a layout I don't really have the space for. For my available space OO is by far the most sensible option but I was 'sure' that it would be at least a year before Peco had any bullhead 00 pointwork and now I see this - do I wait ???

Great thread Andy thanks

Edited by ThePurplePrimer
  • Like 1

Things are looking stressful for Bill on the Rapido stand due to wayward deliveries but I am sure tomorrow will see their arrival!

I have had glimpses of Bachmann's deco samples of the Stanier mogul and Webb coal tank which look excellent.

EP samples of the carflats are on the Oxford stand along with the Deans goods and Mark 3s.

Plenty to see! 

STRESSED? I'M NOT STRESSED!!! WHO TOLD YOU THAT I WAS STRESSED!!!!!!  :shout: :ireful:  :angry:  :fie: 

All OK now... I hope.. Looking forward to tomorrow! It's great to be back! Really...  ;>)

Bill

• Like 3

Hornby's Head of Group Marketing, Richard Venner, will be on the stand this weekend on a mission to talk to customers. A good step forward!

I wonder if he'll talk to dealers too?  And listen.....

From what I can see the bullhead turnout looks a huge improvement over the old Peco pointwork.... 

Guest Midland Mole

Bullhead points......

BULLHEAD POINTS.......

giphy.gif

STOP MAKING ME WANT TO GO TO WARLEY DAMMIT! :D

- Alex

Edited by Midland Mole
  • Like 1

Head for the Kernow MRC stand to see EP samples of the clay tigers and the latest samples of the Gatestock.

Charlie and Arran will reveal the mystery product in the morning with hand-painted EP samples on show and a working example.

Which of these two will be the ​working example though?

Stewart

• Like 2