Seen at Warley

Andy Y

I peeked under the cloth on the Heljan stand and saw EPs of the 47xx and the 07. Some good looking Class B tanks too.

Things are looking stressful for Bill on the Rapido stand due to wayward deliveries but I am sure tomorrow will see their arrival!

I have had glimpses of Bachmann's deco samples of the Stanier mogul and Webb coal tank which look excellent.

EP samples of the carflats are on the Oxford stand along with the Deans goods and Mark 3s.

Plenty to see!

Head for the Kernow MRC stand to see EP samples of the clay tigers and the latest samples of the Gatestock.

Charlie and Arran will reveal the mystery product in the morning with hand-painted EP samples on show and a working example.

I peeked under the cloth on the Heljan stand and saw EPs of the 47xx and the 07. Some good looking Class B tanks too.

I'll have to come and peek under your cloth tomorrow Andy.............................to see what these mystery loco's are you are giving away. My BRM subscription has been in jeopardy lately and I may need to convince the boss that she needs to renew!

OH NO !

Peco what have you done

What a dilema - on Sunday I was planning on picking up some O gauge stuff at the show for a layout I don't really have the space for. For my available space OO is by far the most sensible option but I was 'sure' that it would be at least a year before Peco had any bullhead 00 pointwork and now I see this - do I wait ???

Great thread Andy thanks

Things are looking stressful for Bill on the Rapido stand due to wayward deliveries but I am sure tomorrow will see their arrival!

I have had glimpses of Bachmann's deco samples of the Stanier mogul and Webb coal tank which look excellent.

EP samples of the carflats are on the Oxford stand along with the Deans goods and Mark 3s.

Plenty to see! 

STRESSED? I'M NOT STRESSED!!! WHO TOLD YOU THAT I WAS STRESSED!!!!!!  :shout: :ireful:  :angry:  :fie: 

All OK now... I hope.. Looking forward to tomorrow! It's great to be back! Really...  ;>)

Bill

Head for the Kernow MRC stand to see EP samples of the clay tigers and the latest samples of the Gatestock.

Charlie and Arran will reveal the mystery product in the morning with hand-painted EP samples on show and a working example.

Which of these two will be the ​working example though?

Stewart

Archived