Seen at Warley

Andy Y

• RMweb Gold

So I am not going mad, N gauge announcements at the show range from sparse to practically non existent?

We announced our new N gauge HOA hoppers: http://www.revolutiontrains.com/stone-hopper-next-revolution/ (well we've done a tank, have a container flat in the works so a hopper was the obvious next choice!)

Cheers, Mike

• RMweb Gold

Lots of items from Dapol, Heljan, Hornby, Oxford Rail etc in this video (not mine) from 1:17, 6:10 and 7:10:

Did anyone see or here of anything new in N Gauge for those of us in the minority we know who still dabble about in such things?

There has been much "frothing" over all manner of items in OO, some of which have already been targetted by the fans of Up Pompei and the soothsayers and the doom and gloom merchants who suggest these latest offerings are one rivet short or over what they should be. But it would be great to have something new in N Gauge to have a go at working with, or if you don't care about counting rivets to just play with as the fancy takes you.

Was there anything to consider for those of us too busy and too far away to have the chance to get to Warley to explore for ourselves please?

Thanks,

Kevin

So I am not going mad, N gauge announcements at the show range from sparse to practically non existent?

Yes, new N gauge products were particularly sparse.

However, I did notice, for the first time, Mk1 coaches in the early NSE livery in the Farish cabinet (to go with the Capital Connection train pack) which should be available next year. And apparently DJMs new Mermaid wagons were running on a layout although I didn't see them (with an estimate of delivery in Q1 or Q2 next year).

I didn't hear of any new announcements (apart from RTs crowndfunded hopper).

But there is the expectation of new announcements early in the new year (Farish are likely to be publishing a new brochure) and new products finally delivered: RT Pendolino, DJM class 17, Farish class 40 and Castle, plus any of Dapols outstanding (including class 50, Pacer and BoB/WC).

G.

• RMweb Gold

Yes, new N gauge products were particularly sparse.

However, I did notice, for the first time, Mk1 coaches in the early NSE livery in the Farish cabinet (to go with the Capital Connection train pack) which should be available next year. And apparently DJMs new Mermaid wagons were running on a layout although I didn't see them (with an estimate of delivery in Q1 or Q2 next year).

I didn't hear of any new announcements (apart from RTs crowndfunded hopper).

But there is the expectation of new announcements early in the new year (Farish are likely to be publishing a new brochure) and new products finally delivered: RT Pendolino, DJM class 17, Farish class 40 and Castle, plus any of Dapols outstanding (including class 50, Pacer and BoB/WC).

G.

Thanks Grahame was hoping someone might be tooling up for either D0280 Falcon, or maybe a Class 117 or Class 123, so if I don't make a start on them in the next 12 months from kits I can always hope again if there are no announcements in the meanwhile.

Thanks,

Kevin

A short video taking a look at the Hornby Hobbies Stand, during the Warley National Model Railway Exhibition.
On show was a wide array of new products and prototypes, including the up and coming Holden B12's, Un-Rebuilt Merchant Navy's and eagerly anticipated W4 Peckett's. 
The day also saw Hornby unveil the start of there 2017 Range, including newly tooled Modified Princess Coronation Class, British Rail Class 87 and the stunning Hitachi IEP Bi-Mode Class 800/0. 
Filmed Saturday 26th November 2016, we take a closure look at these new models, plus more. 
Hope you enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnrZuaGUAfo

I couldn't decide which heading to attach my comment to. BUT since I intended to mention it on the stand @ Warley, I've used this one.

When I use some websites like sweet trains, they leave a button on my browser desktop. When I access RM web a generic button is left, which may or may not make Sence to me.

What about having an RM web specific button. This would make accessing the site again much easier?

Julie

I couldn't decide which heading to attach my comment to. BUT since I intended to mention it on the stand @ Warley, I've used this one.

When I use some websites like sweet trains, they leave a button on my browser desktop. When I access RM web a generic button is left, which may or may not make Spence to me.

What about having an RM web specific button. This would make accessing the site again much easier?

Julie

It can be done but dont ask me how. I press Google button on the bottom bar and it takes me directly to RMweb.

Archived