Seen at Warley

Andy Y

Any shots of the Heljan L&B loco samples?

Any shots of the Bachmann Narrow Gauge Locos in 009?

Close ups of the Dean Goods from Oxford.

Ditto for the Peco points?

Or ANY maker offering something new! (Disregarding Hornby who will get coverage what ever they do).

Who are " Model Rail" who seem to have issued a questionnaire about a enclosed tram type loco at Warley, is this the Magazine issuing a special, and any further details appreciated. Pin em Down to the floor till they give the details!!!!!!

• RMweb Gold

Who are " Model Rail" who seem to have issued a questionnaire about a enclosed tram type loco at Warley, is this the Magazine issuing a special, and any further details appreciated. Pin em Down to the floor till they give the details!!!!!!

Same people who commisioned the recent USA tank.

• RMweb Gold

It is definitely a proposed Model Rail commission - with opinions being sought about what versions might be offered.

Anybody, pleeeeeeaaaaase can you wander to the Oxford Rail stand and get several shots of the firebox!!!!! close up and detailed if possible and ask them about it!!!!!!! Not bothered with all the other details as to period, shedding etc, but that firebox was just too ghastly.

Stephen

• RMweb Gold

An Ivatt Duchess...........Brilliant, thank you Hornby I'll be having two and if you fix the other 36 I'll be having them as well !!! :imsohappy:

Mike

• RMweb Gold

I really, really resent this:

attachicon.gifpost-1-0-39730500-1480161962_thumb.jpg

Current project:

attachicon.gifP1040541.jpg

attachicon.gifP1040543.jpg

attachicon.gifP1040542.jpg

:dontknow:  :ireful:

:mosking: Close shave, mine were still a couple of places back in the queue.

I'm glad they didn't think the 'Reverse Stanier' Brake Van was a good enough prospect, and I must get that LMS Push & Pull Brake painted and lettered before the next round of announcements.

Archived