Mystery new loco

piranha230

We're keen to have feedback about this proposal to do a J70/W&U tram coach with Rapido Trains, as there is a lot of expensive tooling involved if we do skirted and unskirted locos and a coach. There is a thread running on the Model Rail page and I'd be grateful if all comments are made there, so I don't have to keep an eye on lots of different threads. (CJL)

And a class 156 with railtrack models

Rapido are manufacturing and designing the model for ourselves at REALTRACK models, this superb model is purely a REALTRACK funded project which is available for www.realtrackmodels.co.uk, Rapido are a superb company to deal with as both companies are modellers who know what you the modeller in the UK expects in todays high spec world, more is yet to come.

Arran & Charlie

We're keen to have feedback about this proposal to do a J70/W&U tram coach with Rapido Trains, as there is a lot of expensive tooling involved if we do skirted and unskirted locos and a coach. There is a thread running on the Model Rail page and I'd be grateful if all comments are made there, so I don't have to keep an eye on lots of different threads. (CJL)

I saw the coach in the display at Warley and thought how wonderful to be able to buy both together - but there was no mention of a coach anywhere I could see, no label either, so I assumed it was a hand-made bit of set-dressing. I ticked the questionnaire to show interest for all variants of the loco but obviously that form didn't mention the coach either.

So, this is a long-winded way of saying if you produce the coach I'll definitely buy the loco, but not necessarily if you don't! Several coaches, in fact.

Paul

I've had a look about as I would be interested in putting my name down but I can't seem to find this thread.  Please can I have a link? 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived