Realtrack Class 156

charliepetty

The First Run of these models will be:

Ref 156-111 Saltire (Abellio) 156445 Glasgow-Fort William (Gaelic Livery)

Ref 156-112 Saltire (First)     156494 Glasgow-Carlise (English Livery)

Ref 156-113 Abellio Barbie Livery 156477 Glasgow - East Kilbride

Ref 156-114 First Barbie Livery  156467  Glasgow - Oban

Ref 156-117 First Barbie Livery  156453  Glasgow-Edinburgh (Via Shotts)

Delivery Expected August 2017.   

Edited by charliepetty
  • Like 4

We all know you want to do a good spread of East Anglian liveries at some point.

For now, trying to think how to justify a Scotrail one!

Don't forget the East Midlands! Are the unit numbers for versions 156-115 and 156-116 decided already, Charlie? Any idea when these will be forthcoming or when we can pre-order them?

Is is going to be possible Charlie and Arran to have darkened wheels on the production model? The Class 156 units have tread brakes as we know and there were no disks as such fitted, I feel the shiny wheels do look very 'toy like' and detract from an otherwise nice model.

Shall be Ordering one of the Spotty Scotrail ones after next payday, as other things to come first sadly.

Have noticed, no sound options on the order page or to be a added extra thing?

Chris

The Sound options might be added IF we have any spare units, Decoders will be added from Legomanbiffo in the future.  Charlie

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Something to tow my dead LM153 with....

post-408-0-78653100-1480533537_thumb.jpg

I quite liked the first incarnation of the Northern livery - despite it being a fairly impractical white base.

post-408-0-50024100-1480533536_thumb.jpg

And the straight stripe version, that later morphed into the standard Northern swoosh as per the first pic

post-408-0-64854300-1480533538_thumb.jpg

Both of the two above are easy repaints

Although an EMT is first on the preferred list for my DL layout..

Cheers,

Mick

• Like 6

The Sound options might be added IF we have any spare units, Decoders will be added from Legomanbiffo in the future.  Charlie

Thank you for the comment. Either way still getting one, as the EMT Sample saw at Warley/ Was offered to pick up. Looked Gorgeous.

Hi Charlie,

Just wanted to check I put in a preorder but didn't get any confirmations except for the payment receipt from Sage, is that normal?

Gordon

Same question re confirmation, and an add on regarding shipping, I'm in Canada, though depending on shipping rates vs VAT exemption I could have it shipped to family in the U.K and just pick up on a future visit. I assume specific shipping options will be addressed in May at payment of balance? Conversely, I'm close enough to Rapido that if North American orders are being dispatched from Rapido in markham, I can always pick it up there.

Otherwise, it looks great and I'm excited to get my First Scotrail version next year.

Cheers,

Stephen

An extract from the email I got  as follows:

Thank you for your order. Your card was authenticated successfully but NO money has been debited from your account. Your card will ONLYbe debited when your order is fulfilled.

I can only assume it means when models are ready to ship, or at least I hope lol

Edited by srihaggis

• RMweb Premium

I can only assume it means when models are ready to ship, or at least I hope lol

Humph. And I splashed out £100 in notes at Warley. Should of waited and paid by card!. Still, the flip side is not having to find as much to pay off the balance ;)

An extract from the email I got  as follows:

Thank you for your order. Your card was authenticated successfully but NO money has been debited from your account. Your card will ONLYbe debited when your order is fulfilled.

The Deposit will be taken around 1st January and orders confirmed, the deposit is an 'Order' for the unit you specified.   Charlie.