Realtrack Class 156

charliepetty

Where would the factory fitted sound chip be located on the model?

The units have 2 X 21Pin MTC Decoders on the lighting unit along with Pre-Fitted speakers.

ALL Class 156 Units will have twin speakers pre-fitted on all types (DC, DCC Non Sound or DCC Sound) The DCC Sound is from Legomanbiffo on V4 Select decoders.

These Sound decoders operate the following features:

Day Time running (Lights)

Night Time Running (Lights)

Parking Red at both ends (Lights)

Passenger Lights (With Flicker on switch on)

Destination Blind Light

Cab Light ((Switchable or Automatic) IE Driving cab only fades when the unit moves off !!

Bodyside Door Opening/Shutting Lights (Tear unit has delay as guard checkes other doors) As per the prototype.

2 X Playable Horns (At Drivers end only)

1 X 'Right Away' Whistle (At Rear end only)

Two Engine Start up (Designed to go out of sinc with each other)

Door Closing Bleepers. (In conjunction with door lights)

BSI Coupling Up

BSI Uncoupling

Toilet Flushing !!

Variable Flange Squeel (speed dependant)

Air Conditioning/Heating Sounds

Wabasto Carriage Heating Unit (F21)

Brake Dump

Playable Brake (F5)

Drivers Door

Guard to Driver Buzzer

Track Detonators (3 Bang Stop) Adjust's with speed of unit !

Cab Light Switch On/Off

16 Different Destination Announcements (Programable)

Sorry if I have forgotton any.     Charlie

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I was told today by a customer that he has read in a magazine that our Class 156s will be on sale at the NEC in 4 weeks time !!!!

Now, as we have been discussing this week modifications to the packaging I think it highly unlikely that within 3 weeks they will be arriving here. 

But of course the man in the sky 'Could' look down on me and help solve this.

No one at RealTrack has told the magazines this 'Warley News'  so god knows where that came from.

Charlie

PPS You can order a N Gauge PCA Cement wagon though!!!!!!!

Edited by charliepetty

I was told today by a customer that he has read in a magazine that our Class 156s will be on sale at the NEC in 4 weeks time !!!!

Now, as we have been discussing this week modifications to the packaging I think it highly unlikely that within 3 weeks they will be arriving here.

But of course the man in the sky 'Could' look down on me and help solve this.

No one at RealTrack has told the magazines this 'Warley News' so god knows where that came from.

Charlie

PPS You can order a N Gauge PCA Cement wagon though!!!!!!!

I have also read the very same information in this month's edition of Rail Express.

I can't understand why the magazine have published that the 156 will be available at Warley, when it appears that the guys who did all of the research and development, and later commissioned and marketed the model, (Realtrack) haven't even been informed of an exact delivery date of the models, and do not think they will be here in time for Warley.

This mis -information only leads to disappointment for the expectant modeller and unnecessary stress for the retailer.

(I might try ringing the Pope, to see if he can intervene) Lol

Edited by Perfect Paul

I have also read the very same information in this month's edition of Rail Express.

I can't understand why the magazine have published that the 156 will be available at Warley, when it appears that the guys who did all of the research and development, and later commissioned and marketed the model, (Realtrack) haven't even been informed of an exact delivery date of the models, and do not think they will be here in time for Warley.

This mis -information only leads to disappointment for the expectant modeller and unnecessary stress for the retailer.

(I might try ringing the Pope, to see if he can intervene) Lol

We have no intention of promising things we cannot do, so currently there possibly will be nothing at the NEC, at the best in would be a small number of EMT ones only.

Charlie

Looking Good !!!

Looking forward to these.

Hopefully our 3 EMT sets will arrive just in time for the BRM show in Doncaster in February, and will be seen running on our layout "London Road" which is based on Nottingham station.(Built by Simon Lawson)

Hope to see fellow "RM webbers" there.

Edited by Perfect Paul

Looking Good !!!

Hopefully our 3 EMT sets will arrive just in time for the BRM show in Doncaster in February, and will be seen running on our layout "London Road" which is based on Nottingham station.

post-3411-0-83606700-1541542908_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

• RMweb Premium

Looking Good !!!

Hopefully our 3 EMT sets will arrive just in time for the BRM show in Doncaster in February, and will be seen running on our layout "London Road" which is based on Nottingham station.(Built by Simon Lawson)

Similar hopes for the Derby based "Deadmans Lane"..................

Cheers,

Mick

The East Midland Trains Class 156's are in full production now, so we expect delivery 'Around ' end of January.

Looks good!! Will the Provincial ones be after the EMT ones?

(not looking for any guarantees, just for an idea of when to have money ready for paying the balance)

Looks good!! Will the Provincial ones be after the EMT ones?

(not looking for any guarantees, just for an idea of when to have money ready for paying the balance)

Probably, but not sure exactly.    Charlie

Edited by charliepetty

• 3 weeks later...

We are Taking orders at Warley NEC Show for the remaining stocks of Class 156s in EMT & Provincial Liveries as well as selling the last batch of ScotRail ones.  Also taking orders for our new PCA Cement Wagon in N Gauge.

See you there.   Arran & Charlie

post-3411-0-75977700-1542911320_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Its looking like January deliveryy is creeping into February. SORRY. Charlie

What are Rapido playing at ???

Rapido told all the various model magazines that both livery versions would be available for purchase at this years Warley show.

Rapido make the announcement, but then leave it to the retailer to sort out the confusion and disappointment.

It seems that they have only produced the EMT "Nottingham to Skegness" version.

What have they done with all of the other varieties ???

Maybe I should go down to the beach and see if they have fallen off the boat, and washed up on the shore !!!

Lol

Edited by Perfect Paul